Media Nick Diaz Looking Old and Stiff

It's terrifying to me you get older and your body just stops working... I get you're slower, but his body mechanics are so off... he looks uncomfortable like someone who isn't used to boxing
You can still see Nick Diaz, it's just an old, stiff version

It's not just age, I hate when people say that.
Plenty of older people look fine.
The problem is living a ridiculously bad lifestyle which catches up to people.
Athletic & healthy people never have those problems.

Nah, Gaining weight =/= becoming obese
He aged, his body changed. Dudes in better shape than probably 90 percent of posters here that are gonna call him fat lol

I'm 1.9m and play sports regularly, am very fit.
He's old and soft.

I'm 1.9m and play sports regularly, am very fit.
He's old and soft.
And I'm 7 feet tall and have 25 inch arms at 5 percent body fat
He has visible abs, low body fat and is a triathlete
Also, having low body fat doesn't equal poor athletic and cardiovascular shape, not that he has high body fat
Like I said before, I don't expect him to look good, but he definitely doesn't physically terrible, he actually looks pretty fucking good for a boredline 40 year old man. Wtf do you guys expect, he hasn't fought since st Pierre was champion lol

Wtf do you guys expect

Expected someone who partied and had troubles with alcohol for 10 years.
Got exactly that.
Demian Maia looks good for his age. Diaz does not.
His performance on Saturday will be testament to that. Just see, friend.

looks the same as always, just older. i swear you guys remember nick diaz as some sort of pernell whitaker stick-and-move slickster for some reason. he was never that. he was always chris leben with no power and a good guard, just had cardio and durability for days.

Expected someone who partied and had troubles with alcohol for 10 years.
Got exactly that.
Demian Maia looks good for his age. Diaz does not.
His performance on Saturday will be testament to that. Just see, friend.
Damien Maia didn't take 10 years off lol
He isn't going to stay in fight shape for ten years while he isn't fighting
Fuck look at khabib, it hasnt even been 1 year and he's gained like 40 plus pounds

Lol try go full speed for that promo and you get just swishes of light. Its done for camera friendliness.

Robbie could look like a monster against him but I have a feeling it'll be the Robbie that does nothing and may or may not win a close decision.

Really? Surprised to see this take from you. You're usually very real with your answers. I hope this isn't PC mod stuff. I think this clip, the training footage leading up, and the late weight change up are very telling.

Think about the whole picture mang.
You don’t hope shit

Lucky he is fighting Lawler then. Has not looked good in a very long time and is older. Diaz can win for sure

My point is more so that out of everything, this doesn't really tell me anything all the other appearances haven't. Everyone looks odd and awkward doing these. The other things, which you mentioned are more telling. This, doesn't tell me much.

He's standing there with random people around, in a room with lighting, throwing odd punches for the fighter vignettes and intros.

The PC mod stuff comment is pretty funny, lol.
Wasn't meant to be a dig, seen it happen before, but I'm not mad at though, lol.

This doesnt add anything to what I already seen though. He looks old and sluggish. I knew that before the shadow boxing thing..but I dont put much stock into that anyway. The guy is a fighter,not a shadowboxing whiz.

I dont expect him to look like Petr Yan in front of the camera. (BTW i wondered if this was shopped somehow,but then I saw that this is indeed exactly how it looks in the fight)

200w.gif
No you're right, it's not this huge exclamation mark all on its own, but with all the other stuff it starts to paint a picture. At least it does to me.

Just a difference in perspective is all. Also Petr Yan is a monster, I don't expect 38 yr old Nick Diaz to look anything like the BW champ. If he did I'd be throwing money down.

He will do fine. They got him wearing bike shorts

What happened? At the beginning of his comeback, he was 168 pounds and shredded. Everyone saw that video going around and got all excited. He must have gotten injured or something.

Back