Media Nick Diaz Looking Old and Stiff

Jesus he looks like he's aged 20 years since his last fight
I don't think this clip says shit about his striking but instead his body
History would say he's not gonna look so good Saturday
But he also is a pretty athletic guy and stays in decent cardiovascular shape. So it's not like he got obese and just literally partied for 10 years. Robbie is also a shell of his former self. Total toss up here.
I also don't think he'd come back now if he didn't think he was good enough though. If it was just for money he would have come back when that Conor shit was big with Nate. I think he believes in himself, so we'll see

I think some people are missing what they’re looking at. He does look a little older and stiffer.
Yup, it’s not about the speed or the flashiness. Just overall look and fluidity.

To me he really looked stiff here. Both Diaz brothers have always had good hands and they’ve been boxing forever. I’m not sure how he looks like that.. That’s not 2020 Liddell bad (almost nothing is) but not a good look.

I hope both guys have a good showing and they really fo at it. May the best fighter win!

Nick Diaz wasn't a very quick fighter even when he was 20. What did you guys expect?

Nick is looking slow and stiff due to age and time off. People who don't see it are missing it. He will definitely show signs of ring rust. This will be shades of chuck if Robbie shows up ready to rumble. This is paycheck time for Nick. I can't blame him, but I wish he would have traned harder for the fite.

I guess we will see how all of those years of partying effected him. He might be better than ever. He might get KOd in round 1. Time will tell.

Calm down everyone, its for a photo shoot. what the hell is he suppose to go all out super fast and crazy for a fucking photo shoot?? yall are ridiculous. fucking Noobs

Best post itt

This isn't an open workout. It's legitimately a photo op lol

Both Diaz's technique always looked like they just started boxing 3 months ago.
They are good in other categories though.
He is fat though

Dude looks like he's going through some shit, maybe weed withdrawals too. He wouldn't be able to do much to Usman though, he'd just wrestle fuck him like GSP did.

<6>he's never been super fluid in the movement dept but for sure looks old. Hope it's a good fight for them regardless.

Damn, he got old. Or, I guess time passes by quickly because last I can remember he looked very fit and was competing in Triathlons but maybe that was many years ago now.

6 years out, he's not Sugar Ray Leonard, he's getting wiped out in 1.

He was never necessarily a great puncher, and this is at 185lbs, maybe this fight can get Robbie to unleash his hands though

I was wondering last night how a fight of Nick vs Nate would go.

Royce Sakuraba rule set.

“He’s slow”
Feck me he’s throwing punches for the camera. What do people want him doing? lol

Dude looks like a grandpa. Alcohol & sedentarism are hell of drugs.
Lawler is going to crack his skull.
He's so delusional too. Saying he will crack Usman and others.

He's going to have a horrendous wake up call.
Unless Lawler is asleep or something, Diaz will get destroyed.

Back