Media Nick Diaz Looking Old and Stiff

Nick doesn't give a shit about these types of publicity shoots, so he probably just wasn't trying. No chance he's actually that slow.

200.gif
Putting the Tapology lock-off time in my phone...

He looks about 45 and as though he hasn't trained in 5yrs. Lawler, UD.

Wasn't meant to be a dig, seen it happen before, but I'm not mad at though, lol.

No you're right, it's not this huge exclamation mark all on its own, but with all the other stuff it starts to paint a picture. At least it does to me.

Just a difference in perspective is all. Also Petr Yan is a monster, I don't expect 38 yr old Nick Diaz to look anything like the BW champ. If he did I'd be throwing money down.

You're good man. I thought it was funny, lol.

I mean i think he looks sluggish just walkin around...but the diaz bros shine in fights,not shadowboxing footage.

He's always looked like that shadow boxing.

What happened? At the beginning of his comeback, he was 168 pounds and shredded. Everyone saw that video going around and got all excited. He must have gotten injured or something.
yeah it's weird. He seemed to be in better shape before his training camp started (or maybe early in his training camp?).

Last edited:
It's going to be a shit show. You'll see. Both are way out of their primes. Ring rust will factor in. It's going to be a joke of a fight. There both resting off their laurels right now.

"fighter, can you go full speed on the shadow boxing so I can get some blurry footage? Thanks, mate."

Has any pre-fight Hollywood Light shadow boxing footage ever looked like the fighter was trying their hardest?

he looks fine

you've clearly never seen nick diaz fight before. his punches have always been very straight but because you watch MMA you think they need to be loopy and wild wanderlei haymakers
diaz about to be king again, don't be scared homie

Look, that was 11 years ago and it was Nick in his prime, and back then, people were already laughing at his shadowboxing but he was a beast in his prime. I'm not worried for that, much more for the whole welter to middleweight thing, even though it doesn't mean there's a problem.

Damn his face sure is puffy, almost Botoxy.

War Nick tho, AND war Lawler.

The best part of the leadup to fight day is the analysis of pictures and 5 second long videos to decide how a fight will go.

It's going to be a shit show. You'll see. Both are way out of their primes. Ring rust will factor in. It's going to be a joke of a fight. There both resting off their laurels right now.

Solid guess I think.
Still I think Lawler looks like a genetic freak.

Back