Media Nick Diaz Looking Old and Stiff

full

Doesn't look great, but do the Diaz brothers ever look super athletic with blinding speed? They pretty much stand right in front of their opponents, talk endless shit, and lob trillions of half-power, half-speed punches from every possible angle. My guess is that he'll go out against Robbie and fight exactly the way he always did.

It's terrifying to me you get older and your body just stops working... I get you're slower, but his body mechanics are so off... he looks uncomfortable like someone who isn't used to boxing

You can still see Nick Diaz, it's just an old, stiff version

I disagree

This is shadow boxing. Nick has looked like he just woke up since he got there. If anything, this is the least convincing thing in my eyes that he's going to perform like shit. Everyone looks off doing these.

Imagine trying to gleam anything from this. If he has a horrible performance this clip isn't showing it, lol.
Really? Surprised to see this take from you. You're usually very real with your answers. I hope this isn't PC mod stuff. I think this clip, the training footage leading up, and the late weight change up are very telling.
I mean i think he looks sluggish just walkin around...but the diaz bros shine in fights,not shadowboxing footage.
Think about the whole picture mang.

Really? Surprised to see this take from you. You're usually very real with your answers. I hope this isn't PC mod stuff. I think this clip, the training footage leading up, and the late weight change up are very telling.

My point is more so that out of everything, this doesn't really tell me anything all the other appearances haven't. Everyone looks odd and awkward doing these. The other things, which you mentioned are more telling. This, doesn't tell me much.

He's standing there with random people around, in a room with lighting, throwing odd punches for the fighter vignettes and intros.

The PC mod stuff comment is pretty funny, lol.

My point is more so that out of everything, this doesn't really tell me anything all the other appearances haven't. Everyone looks odd and awkward doing these. The other things, which you mentioned are more telling. This, doesn't tell me much.
It's just another piece of the puzzle bro.

Back