Media Nick Diaz Looking Old and Stiff

He doesn’t look good at all. And looks to be carrying more body fat than we’ve ever seen.

If Lawler can pull the trigger he’s gonna smoke Diaz

More importantly, I see signs of a future suspect hairline. Showing slight thinning on top

Think about the whole picture mang.
This doesnt add anything to what I already seen though. He looks old and sluggish. I knew that before the shadow boxing thing..but I dont put much stock into that anyway. The guy is a fighter,not a shadowboxing whiz.

I dont expect him to look like Petr Yan in front of the camera. (BTW i wondered if this was shopped somehow,but then I saw that this is indeed exactly how it looks in the fight)

200w.gif

This doesnt add anything to what I already seen though. He looks old and sluggish. I knew that before the shadow boxing thing..but I dont put much stock into that anyway. The guy is a fighter,not a shadowboxing whiz.

I dont expect him to look like Petr Yan in front of the camera. (BTW i wondered if this was shopped somehow,but then I saw that this is indeed exactly how it looks in the fight)

200w.gif

Calm down. Even in his prime, his fightingstyle was non stop slowmo zombie volumet boxing until the other guy would gas or break from the pressure.

Bingo.

That's not always true either now is it?

It mostly is true. I'm not one for Suredawg armchair weigh-in and staredown psychology. It's only telling if a guy has weight problems.

This is shadow boxing. Nick has looked like he just woke up since he got there. If anything, this is the least convincing thing in my eyes that he's going to perform like shit. Everyone looks off doing these.
Almost reminds me of this... you will never see a good striker look this horrible. If Nick just woke up and wasn't trying at all then I guess that could explain it lol who knows.

giphy.gif

Dumb...his speed and style hasn't changed. He's just older and fatter.

Almost reminds me of this... you will never see a good striker look this horrible. If Nick just woke up and wasn't trying at all then I guess that could explain it lol who knows.

giphy.gif

Nick couldn't give a single shit about any of this pre-fight stuff. He's just playing the game more now because it probably takes more energy to fight it than to probably just go with the flow. If you've followed Diaz for the last fifteen plus years, you'd know that he couldn't care less how he looks for a shadowboxing promo, lol.

Doesn't mean shit.....Shawdowboxing infront of camaras is weird as fuck.....Almost no fighter shadowboxes at full speed when that happens.

I cant believe he was fighting at WW. Hes easily 205-210 there.

Back