Media Nick Diaz Looking Old and Stiff

Nick couldn't give a single shit about any of this pre-fight stuff. He's just playing the game more now because it probably takes more energy to fight it than to probably just go with the flow. If you've followed Diaz for the last fifteen plus years, you'd know that he couldn't care less how he looks for a shadowboxing promo, lol.

sure, but I still detect a lot of wrongness in my bones watching that.

sure, but I still detect a lot of wrongness in my bones watching that.

We're all apprehensive in regards to any older fighter who's taken half a decade off and is approaching forty who is as galvanizing both negatively and positively as Nick is. Everyone is picking this apart with a fine tooth comb. If Nick has a horrible performance, this is the least telling footage I've seen.

You gotta imagine when Usman and his "manager" saw this they started blowing up Danas phone.

Out of shaoe?
Old?
Deteriorated skills?

Perfect for a WW title shot under Usman.
Other than T Wood who has Usman fought who resembles this description?

Nick couldn't give a single shit about any of this pre-fight stuff. He's just playing the game more now because it probably takes more energy to fight it than to probably just go with the flow. If you've followed Diaz for the last fifteen plus years, you'd know that he couldn't care less how he looks for a shadowboxing promo, lol.
You could be right, seems more likely to me he just looks old and stiff because he is old and stiff lol

Definitely excited to see how he looks Saturday though

We're all apprehensive in regards to any older fighter who's taken half a decade off and is approaching forty who is as galvanizing both negatively and positively as Nick is. Everyone is picking this apart with a fine tooth comb. If Nick has a horrible performance, this is the least telling footage I've seen.

I'm just gonna listen to you and your optimism then and pretend everything is ok

I wouldn't count either guy out, ever. Well cept that fight Nick had against Anderson. Which you can tell Diaz never had his heart in that fight to begin with, and at the end where he was telling Anderson to get up and not be sad, etc.

Which I am praying doesn't go similarly. I hope they really fight, bring out the best of each other and make this another war. Maybe Diaz/Lawler will even show some good sportsmanship to eachother and they become cool.

He's nearly 40 and hasn't fought in 6 years, old and stiff makes sense.

I wouldn't count either guy out, ever. Well cept that fight Nick had against Anderson. Which you can tell Diaz never had his heart in that fight to begin with, and at the end where he was telling Anderson to get up and not be sad, etc.

Which I am praying doesn't go similarly. I hope they really fight, bring out the best of each other and make this another war. Maybe Diaz/Lawler will even show some good sportsmanship to eachother and they become cool.
1 more war.

this is the fight I can't die without seeing.

and after this my mma watching career is complete

Its actually high level lazy boxing crazy angle strikes. Diaz's have never been fast twitch snap punchers . Volume pressure game ask Andre Ward

Calm down everyone, its for a photo shoot. what the hell is he suppose to go all out super fast and crazy for a fucking photo shoot?? yall are ridiculous. fucking Noobs

Looks fine I don't see what the big deal is.
He's not putting fighting pop on those punches.

People are overreacting to this imo. Nick’s never had crazy handspeed. I wouldn’t read much into Nick Diaz shadow boxing for a UFC intro.

Back