Nick Diaz is one of most overhyped fighters

Your lack of awareness invalidates your existence.
I think, therefore I am.

For what its worth, I agree with your point I just don't like including Liddell as a good matchup opponent. Cowboy would be interesting.

Nick hasn't won a fight in ten years. Fighters do not get better as their bodies age (without peds).

People feel pity because he was abused by USADA and his career was cut short. His don't give a F attitude and volume punching style of fighting also helps. He managed to win against some legends too (who are now all retired or almost there).

The hype train is real.

It's likely he will get destroyed in upcoming matches if he decides to fight again by younger, more prepared opponents.

There is zero hype currently surrounding Nick Diaz. Nostalgia, yes, but not hype.

Reactions: HHJ
I understand people wanting to see Nick Diaz again but you probably wish you hadnt if he finally does come back.

It's quite hard to understand what you meant by that. Basically you are saying that nostalgia alone is enough to justify his possible comeback?
some legends deserve fans' attention if they come back post retirement even more than once, win or lose. This is why they are called "The Legends", they are the few and the proud.

"Don't be like that guys ,
is just a fellow SherDoger !
It's his opinion and i respect it !
If i have any opposite opinion,
i can discuss it with him !
Things are very simple!"

"Thanks, friendly!"
Sit your ass down and shut the hell up

Anyone think Nick would be a good last fight for cerrone?

Exactly who tf actually wants to see this dude fight again?

hardcores and casuals, so basically everyone?

as for nick diaz being overhyped, yeah he's overhyped if people think he's the best around. that's definitely not true. but people are going to pay because they simply want to see him back in the sport. they want to hear his interviews, and his interactions with others. just look at giddy mike perry when he met him for the first time. people just have to get over the fact that being a popular fighter trumps skill, in terms of demand for that fighter.

some legends deserve fans' attention if they come back post retirement even more than once, win or lose. This is why they are called "The Legends", they are the few and the proud.

Nick Diaz is a legend? Lol

I see what's going on here. 2021 account. No comments. can't waste anymore letters on you son. when you grow up you will realize your transgressions.

lmao shut up fatass. I have been watching MMA since 2007 and Nick Diaz has always been a mediocre fighter more known for his taunts and awkward speeches than for any fighting skills.

He has been champion in B level promotions and has lost any major fight he has been in.

Nick Diaz is garbage.

What’s even sadder is he’s the better one of the two garbage brothers.

It's not as if people are calling him the GOAT . He just always put on a show and people like to see a show. It is what it is.

It's not as if people are calling him the GOAT . He just always put on a show and people like to see a show. It is what it is.
its really as simple as that, he has exciting fights. i really don't know why it drives so many people crazy on here.

Remember when that short undersized 155er beat Nick?

Lol. Just joking. We know there was more than one.

Only cause he makes other guys ppv bigger

Back