Nick Diaz is one of most overhyped fighters

I like Nick. He was always entertaining. You’re right though TS. He is old now and he has been out of the game for far to long. If he comes back and fights anyone that isn’t also on the way out, he is going to get his ass kicked.

The Diaz bros are so much fun in the ring. It’s this fact that’s built their fan base. Not an elite skill set.

Diaz should only fight older legends, eg. Condit.

It's never satisfying to see fighters from a different era get destroyed, folded and annihilated in the cage.

It demeans the legend, and it blows up the fighter who beats them and makes them look better than they actually are.

Diaz was already behind the top fighters of his day, and he's been partying hard for years.

I dont think he's overrated tbh, he KO'd a prime ruthless Robbie Lawler and a Prime Paul Daley and that's when those 2 were knocking everyone of their opponents dead, he was probably never championship material though but he was very slick and not afriad to right anyone

You worship other men. You are a cuckold.
SUre toughfuy.

I don't even like the Diaz bros much. I'm just aware of their notoriety. So I'm just not surprised (Motherfucker).

lmao shut up fatass. I have been watching MMA since 2007 and Nick Diaz has always been a mediocre fighter more known for his taunts and awkward speeches than for any fighting skills.

He has been champion in B level promotions and has lost any major fight he has been in.
B league champion isnt exactly anything to scoff at.

In the past, I would’ve disagreed with you OP.

People care about winners in A league orgs. What people do in bush leagues do not matter at all.
^ this pretty much sums up the new gernation of fans, its disrespectful but I guess this is where the sport has gone with how the UFC promotes it and how MMA is perceived in North America.

^ this pretty much sums up the new gernation of fans, its disrespectful but I guess this is where the sport has gone with how the UFC promotes it and how MMA is perceived in North America.

No, it is like that in life in general. People only care about winners in big stuff.

Losers and winners in small things do not get any attention.

No, it is like that in life in general. People only care about winners in big stuff.

Losers and winners in small things do not get any attention.
this is ignorant and incredibly dogmatic from your perspective, you'll one day realize that you are viewing life completely wrong my friend.

obviously, youd have to be absolutely braindead to still care about nick lmao, but DUDE WEED LMAO STOCKTON WHAT.

guy wasnt even relevant the last time he won a fight either.

lmao shut up fatass. I have been watching MMA since 2007 and Nick Diaz has always been a mediocre fighter more known for his taunts and awkward speeches than for any fighting skills.

He has been champion in B level promotions and has lost any major fight he has been in.

Mediocre fighter who was stuffing GSP's takedowns? <Eek2.0>

this is ignorant and incredibly dogmatic from your perspective, you'll one day realize that you are viewing life completely wrong my friend.

Sorry but it is reality.
You think that Conor would have became as popular if he was a Bellator or Rizin fighter?

You think people would care so much about Lionel Messi if he played in the Mexican league?

You think Arnold would be as popular and respected if he did not win the Mr Olympia title?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back