The MMA Hall of F@#$%&G Awesome: Kenny Florian

Great for him.
Always seemed smart. Probably invested well.
Did he study accounting? Some reason I always thought he did.

Dana seemed to take to him, like Chuck, who also studied accounting.

i mean the dude finished fights off a technicality. like he wasn't sleeping fools, he was cutting them off of elbow strikes, then he parades around like he's the Cro Cop of elbows. I respect Ken Flo with that said.

This clip well worth a watch ^ (first ten seconds or so are crap but it’s worth persisting)

We need more of both Kenny AND Suga Rashad - BOTH of their GSP impersonations are spot on and hilarious

Honestly, Dana, if the world can get over you slapping up your wife in public, Kenny can be forgiven for a momentary lapse into laziness when he was prolly hung over. In fact, have him own it and do it as a bit each week, plagiarizing a paragraph and then later in the week discussing it with the actual author etc.

Kenny was an excellent fighter and I really miss him on commentary.
He also had great chemistry with DC.

"Not a fan of the way he used his elbows to only cause cuts to get the fight stopped, since in a street fight that wouldn't do much...but it was a smart tactic and I can appreciate that. Other than that, I'm a kflo fan." - kflo

UFC-Ultimate-Collector-Series-1-Kenny-Florian-Action-Figure-Limited-Edition_d03e39c9-e184-41bc-9c48-e60a7ed1ebdf.94313770662e70d5ce0cc142c1cc3b10.jpeg

Going to be worth more than a LeBron rookie card

<seedat>

Kenny was awesome talent.
One of he most dissapointing performances in the sport for me came from him though vs Gray Maynard. Even Dana said he was a choker after that.
Well at least Edgar-Maynard fights were good.

Back