Nick Diaz is one of most overhyped fighters

Everyone loves the Diaz brothers....especially Nick. I mean if you love the fight game and don’t like them, there’s something wrong with you. That being said, as a Nick fan...I don’t want to see him fight again. There’s nothing enjoyable about seeing someone who’s been so inactive back in the cage to get beat on.

Dude. I love the fight game and have been around a shit ton longer than you and Nick Diaz deserves exactly what he's gotten over the last 10 yrs... which is absolutely nothing. All he does is talk, talk, talk, talk, talk..... ugh. Can't stand him. Used to love Nate but he won't STFU either.

Sorry but it is reality.
You think that Conor would have became as popular if he was a Bellator or Rizin fighter?

You think people would care so much about Lionel Messi if he played in the Mexican league?

You think Arnold would be as popular and respected if he did not win the Mr Olympia title?
you still don't get it. you keep looking things through the narrow space of what you consider success to be.

He and Nate bring an x factor into the fight game. If you somehow succumb to their pressure for an instant,or gas out to them,you are in big fuckin trouble.

The older and slower they get the less likely that will happen though. Still,they have a unique quality. They cannot be deterred in any way. Pain and words has no effect on them whatsoever.

Nick hasn't won a fight in ten years. Fighters do not get better as their bodies age (without peds).

People feel pity because he was abused by USADA and his career was cut short. His don't give a F attitude and volume punching style of fighting also helps. He managed to win against some legends too (who are now all retired or almost there).

The hype train is real.

It's likely he will get destroyed in upcoming matches if he decides to fight against younger, prepared opponents.

Almost 2000 posts and has 25 likes ..

Tells me all i need to know about you madam

Underrated imho.

War Nick.

Nick-Diaz-Elite-XC-double-flip-fingers-750.jpg

Reactions: HHJ
Over hyped? No. Past his time? Probably. Theres a difference TS, you fucking Goof!

He's definitely not in his prime anymore but always fun to watch

I remember the gogoplata in Pride against Gomi, fucking beautiful

He smokes weed. He flips people off. He’s every teenager/man child’s favorite fighter. In other words, he appeals to the mma fan base

This is one of the dumbest posts I’ve ever seen on the website and that’s saying a lot.

if you’re a fan of mma you’re a fan of nick Dias fighting.

Why should I be a fan of that dude who can’t even say a coherent sentence?

As far as fighting skills there are many much better than him. As far as entertainment there are many more entertaining than he is.

Are you seriously still that immature that you think flipping fingers, taunting, and saying “what? What?” In the middle of a fight is somehow cool? Pfff....

As far as fighting skills there are many much better than him. As far as entertainment there are many more entertaining than he is.

Are you seriously still that immature that you think flipping fingers, taunting, and saying “what? What?” In the middle of a fight is somehow cool? Pfff....

Go take a nap kid. Your circuits are overheating.

He smokes weed. He flips people off. He’s every teenager/man child’s favorite fighter. In other words, he appeals to the mma fan base
<BC1>

He's almost 40 and still partying at clubs at shit, the dude hasn't had a job in 10 years lol

Exactly who tf actually wants to see this dude fight again?
Mostly people like us who have followed him for quite a while. Win Lose Draw - will always support support him. Sometimes he does get delusional but its cool. No need to hate

Holier than thou

Back