Nick Diaz is one of most overhyped fighters

Nick hasn't won a fight in ten years. Fighters do not get better as their bodies age (without peds).

People feel pity because he was abused by USADA and his career was cut short. His don't give a F attitude and volume punching style of fighting also helps. He managed to win against some legends too (who are now all retired or almost there).

The hype train is real.

It's likely he will get destroyed in upcoming matches if he decides to fight again by younger, more prepared opponents.
He has been riding an expensive Trek bike lately according to his Instagram. We all want to see the impact of that training in the cage, so STFU.

Anyone who says this probably started watching MMA 5 or so years ago and thinks Connor is the GOAT

Anyone who says this probably started watching MMA 5 or so years ago and thinks Connor is the GOAT

No, you just need to have common sense to see that both Diaz are punching bags. They have endurance and good chins, I give them that, but in every fight they got their ass kicked, even if they won that fight.

He has been riding an expensive Trek bike lately according to his Instagram. We all want to see the impact of that training in the cage, so STFU.
It's quite hard to understand what you meant by that. Basically you are saying that nostalgia alone is enough to justify his possible comeback?

Honest question: why does it bother you? You should be concerned that other people’s happiness makes you sad.
It doesn't not bother me that much. But nostalgia for diaz brothers is overhyped. My opinion about Nick or Nate doesn't actually change a thing.

"Don't be like that guys ,
is just a fellow SherDoger !
It's his opinion and i respect it !
If i have any opposite opinion,
i can discuss it with him !
Things are very simple!"

"Thanks, friendly!"

Tell us something we don't know already. No one cares. People just want to see him. Guy has it. And nostalgia is a bitch,
Yeah, but also people create multiple threads arguing whom is better Nick or Nate. People still post Paul Daley KO and so on.

It's nothing more than that Mexican contingent crowd that buys everything about the diaz Brothers. Without that cholo gangsta attitude/schtick early on, they wouldn't be that popular.

Nick hasn't won a fight in ten years. Fighters do not get better as their bodies age (without peds).

People feel pity because he was abused by USADA and his career was cut short. His don't give a F attitude and volume punching style of fighting also helps. He managed to win against some legends too (who are now all retired or almost there).

The hype train is real.

It's likely he will get destroyed in upcoming matches if he decides to fight again by younger, more prepared opponents.
I'd venture to say that pretty much every serious minded MMA fan realizes all these things. You're not wrong.

Even though he would likely not do well if he came back today, the fact is that Nick Diaz is a top 10 all-time great welterweight (maybe even top 5, depending on your criteria), and one of the most exciting fighters ever. The game definitely passed him by later in his career, but he gave competitive fights to Carlos Condit (which I think he won), GSP, and a roided up Anderson Silva. I hope he stays retired, but I'll always be a fan.

He's a legacy fighter at this point. The only people he should be fighting are Cerrone or Liddell.

What's your point? No one is saying he's going to come back and be champ.
The current size of the gap between Cerrone and Liddell sort of invalidates your comment.

Everybody loves seeing a legend make a come back and Diaz unexpectedly left after losing to Silva/GSP. I'd imagine he's no where near as washed up as Liddell/Penn/cerrone.

Maybe he'll do good or maybe he'll get crushed. But whatever happens he looks to be in better health now than a few years ago in vegas

Back