Nick Diaz is in fighting shape

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
Book him on a card in San Jose and advertise the RHSG is working that night. He will sell the place out. True story.

I wonder which celebrity is going to get lit up first.

c709e242d96456290baf663ecc6f0f82_w200.gif

I wonder all the opponents he's not going to fight again this year.

Problem is UFC won't give him a fight or release him its criminal how they are preventing a man from fighting who wants to fight. He looks to be in the best shape of his life

nick hasnt fought in a long time. i wonder if a commission would approve him to box jake paul. boxers couldnt get licenses to fight due to inactivity. they should do it in bare knuckle fighting. have chris leben commentate it.

Nick can be released anytime he wants to ask for it...

What makes you think that?

UFC contracts with name-brand fighters are an asset. Why in the world would they offer him a release so he could earn revenue and media for a competitor?

He wants something like $2 million to fight again. He has a bit of a following, but he's not that big of a draw. He also lost his last 3 fights and hasn't fought in 6 years. If Diaz wanted to fight he would have. This doesn't fall on the UFC imo.
That’s the worst part about this. If he didn’t have this following they would have cut him years ago and we’d be watching him in Bellator bunch punching cans until they fed him to Lima. Oh well

Looks in amazing shape. I'll believe it when he's in the octagon.

UFC is about to run out of excuses as to why this guy isn’t being given a serious fight proposal. Book him or cut him!

Great to see him back in form! I doubt we even see him fight again but glad he is back to training (not mma)...for us crazy mother fuckers you need to...the only other thing that silences the demons is shit you need to stay away from.

War Diaz!

Well,after his interview on Helwani's show they might not want to deal with someone who is that mentally shot. It might not be worth it. He was a handful even when he was fighting before.
Then cut him

Then cut him
I dont know if its come to that yet. If Nick is serious about a comeback,its gonna take alot of work. He may be trying to really do it,idk. He hasnt been saying that the UFC outright refuses to give him one. I dont know if he really wants it that bad.

Back