Nick Diaz is in fighting shape

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
Arona opened up a school in Brazil thats why. Thats why Jones is safe

Got it. Jones is safe but the Brazilian sharks better not mess with surfer Arona!

Got it. Jones is safe but the Brazilian sharks better not mess with surfer Arona!
No one should mess w the Brazilian tiger!

He's still a UFC contracted fighter..

<Fedor23>

People like you who get triggered by him and cry are exactly why I want to see him fight.

Lol I'm not triggered I enjoyed Dan when he fought and the contacts and Mohawk but it's safe to say his best days are FAR behind him and even those weren't anything to write home about. If anyone's "triggered" it's you. I can care less one way or the other but I would be shocked if fans really wanna see him back badly lol <JonesLaugh>

His head and his body look photoshopped together in that pic

No one should mess w the Brazilian tiger!
Arona 50-45's or RNCs any great white sharks or rain forest beasts that dare attack him!

Lol I'm not triggered I enjoyed Dan when he fought and the contacts and Mohawk but it's safe to say his best days are FAR behind him and even those weren't anything to write home about. If anyone's "triggered" it's you. I can care less one way or the other but I would be shocked if fans really wanna see him back badly lol <JonesLaugh>

Of course his best days are behind him, and so are Nicks.. Hence why I think it would makes sense, seeing as they are both kind of under contract, old, and talk about returning.. Just because you don't want to see it doesn't mean everyone doesn't.
Dudes got more followers on Insta and Twitter than most fighters on the roster that aren't Champions.. You're just wrong no matter how unbelievable it might seem to you. Plenty fans and a shit ton of haters, will get you booked.

Snarky jokes that have been made a thousand times, dumb questions, and wild mind reading assumptions won't get you far in discussion.

You're probably right, but I have no idea what Nick would look like in a boxing ring or cage right now. He might look shredded because he's been hitting the gym and training for triathlons like he used to. But he's still a 37-year old head case with a massive layoff. Don't count on him fighting like it's 2009.
I hear ya but it isn't Nick vs top contender. It is Nick vs youtuber. Or more accurately, it is a person with 0 experience against anyone with remotely competent boxing vs a guy who holds his own against Ward and who drowns people with boxing on the regular.

I would literally bet my house on that match, unless Nick gained 100 pounds/broke both fists 2 days before the fight. The skill gap would be worse than McGregor vs Mayweather.

Damn love Nick but I swear I’ve seen “Nick Diaz is back training” or “Nick Diaz is in fighting shape” topics for the last 3-4 years now<mma3>

I hear ya but it isn't Nick vs top contender. It is Nick vs youtuber. Or more accurately, it is a person with 0 experience against anyone with remotely competent boxing vs a guy who holds his own against Ward and who drowns people with boxing on the regular.

I would literally bet my house on that match, unless Nick gained 100 pounds/broke both fists 2 days before the fight. The skill gap would be worse than McGregor vs Mayweather.
I'd like to see Nick or anyone else beat Jake at this point. But Jake may be smart enough to only call out basketball players and the world's worst MMA strikers. I'm not sure if he'd fight Nick. He definitely wouldn't fight prime Nick.

Of course his best days are behind him, and so are Nicks.. Hence why I think it would makes sense, seeing as they are both kind of under contract, old, and talk about returning.. Just because you don't want to see it doesn't mean everyone doesn't.
Dudes got more followers on Insta and Twitter than most fighters on the roster that aren't Champions.. You're just wrong no matter how unbelievable it might seem to you. Plenty fans and a shit ton of haters, will get you booked.

Snarky jokes that have been made a thousand times, dumb questions, and wild mind reading assumptions won't get you far in discussion.

Ok ok you win

Wow, he really does look good.

Happy to see that. Was worried about the dude after all the partying in Vegas and DUIs a few years ago.

i have my doubts that he ever fights again

37 years old.

Nick's an Instagram model now.

The Triller thing seems possible, but Nick knows how to box and is close to Jake Paul's size so that's a no go.

UFC is about to run out of excuses as to why this guy isn’t being given a serious fight proposal. Book him or cut him!

The ripped physique may not make up for the fact that he's been frying his brain decades.

UFC is about to run out of excuses as to why this guy isn’t being given a serious fight proposal. Book him or cut him!

fnEVfjy.gif

War Diaz

Back