• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

GMSrmP9WEAAAApk

"sir, the predators choked the 3-1 lead."

He Shoots. He Doesn't Score. Sissons.....Sisssons......Sissons......YOU SUCK! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

What a fucking comeback. 2 goals with an empty net, and Sissons misses the empty net. Let's close this shit out at home Tuesday night boys.

Go Canucks Go!!!!!!

Dam that was a nice goal. Nashville fucking sucks

nashville ain't even a city it's a flavor of chicken.

the brockstar gets a hat trick after scoring 2 quick ones and tying it up. sadly i don't think the preds fans threw any hats on the ice for that.

Last edited:
man im still riding a high off the canucks game its gonna be hard for me to watch the oilers one. the liquor don't seem to be calming me down either. holy shit. we were 2 goals down and a goalpost away from the series being tied. i cant believe this shit. i haven't seen a comeback like that in quite a while.

it was so satisfying to get the win after 2 and a half periods of the fans giving it to us with their canucks suck chants.

the capitols just got swept. can't believe torterella pulled his goalie in a tie game just for that. i kinda feel for the wings fans. they kinda got the ole' torterella screwjob this year. i wasnt really much invested in that series. to me i would have probably enjoyed a wings and rangers series but torts ruined that for me and it rustles me to the bone. i hope the wings kick the flyers asses next season just for that, and maybe land a few clean uppercuts on gritty too!

Last edited:
the capitols just got swept. can't believe torterella pulled his goalie in a tie game just for that. i kinda feel for the wings fans. they kinda got the ole' torterella screwjob this year. i wasnt really much invested in that series. to me i would have probably enjoyed a wings and rangers series but torts ruined that for me and it rustles me to the bone. i hope the wings kick the flyers asses next season just for that, and maybe land a few clean uppercuts on gritty too!
I hope the Flyers lose every game next year.

I hope the Flyers lose every game next year.

maybe have pittsburgh let them win one just so that they can feel good about themselves for a night. and then absolutely thrash them in the next game.

that's one team i have never been able to find myself cheering for. i dont think i ever will. except their mascot is pretty dope i'll give them that.

I don't. It didn't look or feel great, but Torts tried to look after #1 and gave his team the only shot they had to get to play more hockey. I think he should be applauded.

To put it another way, there were 81 other games.....

I wanted the Caps to make it through just for the lols of that goal differential

I don't. It didn't look or feel great, but Torts tried to look after #1 and gave his team the only shot they had to get to play more hockey. I think he should be applauded.

I wanted the Caps to make it through just for the lols of that goal differential
Torts is a moron. When he pulled his goalie, they were already eliminated.

well it can be argued as to whether or not torts knew that his team was out of the playoffs and whether or not he pulled the goalie just to spite the wings, who eliminated them from the playoffs about a minute before he made that decision to pull his goalie.

but the fact of the matter is that at the very moment he pulled the goalie, the wings had already tied it and were seconds away from going into overtime so the flyers were out. it was effectively a pointless move on the flyers behalf (whether they knew it or not) and all it did was ensure a playoff birth for the caps and an elimination for the wings, who had already eliminated them just moments before.

if that didn't happen, the caps might have came back and won the game anyways, but that power move from torts that resulted in an empty net goal robbed us of ever getting the chance to know how the game would have played out otherwise, so we'll never really get to know. but the wings got dicked around, doing all they could to come back and win in overtime in the last 3 games of the season just to do their part to stay in, only to get put out of it after some other team pulled their goalie in a tie game for effectively no reason at all only to get scored on.

i mean i'm glad i'm not a diehard wings fan or i'd be pissed off over that for years. that's really gotta sting.

Last edited:
well it can be argued as to whether or not torts knew that his team was out of the playoffs and whether or not he pulled the goalie just to spite the wings, who eliminated them from the playoffs about a minute before he made that decision to pull his goalie.

but the fact of the matter is that at the very moment he pulled the goalie, the wings tied it and were seconds away from going into overtime so the flyers were out. it was effectively a pointless move on the flyers behalf (whether they knew it or not) and all it did was ensure a playoff birth for the caps and an elimination for the wings, who eliminated them just moments before.

if that didn't happen, the caps might have came back and won the game anyways, but that power move from torts that resulted in an empty net goal robbed us of ever getting the chance to know how the game would have played out otherwise, so we'll never really get to know. but the wings got dicked around, doing all they could to come back and win in overtime in the last 3 games of their series just to to their part to stay in, only to get put out of it after some other team pulled their goalie in a tie game for effectively no reason at all only to get scored on.

i mean i'm glad i'm not a diehard wings fan or i'd be pissed off over that for years. that's really gotta sting.

Ask Sabres fans about skates in goal creases

Back