NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

alright nashville fans, you've made your point all night with the you silovs...you suck its all your fault chant, and yes, our backup goalies backup goalie kinda sucks, but can you please stop chanting canucks suck? my feelings are starting to hurt a little here.

alright nashville fans, you've made your point all night with the you silovs...you suck its all your fault chant, and yes, our backup goalies backup goalie kinda sucks, but can you please stop chanting canucks suck?
I actually think he's been playing ok for being a rookie and he hasn't played even in the minors for like 10 games.

That I am.

how does it feel knowing that brock boeser has scored more goals tonight than all of the penguins will during the entirety of this years playoffs?

they should trade crosby, malkin, karlson, and future considerations to vancouver in exchange for defenseman elias pettersson. pittsburgh retains 90% of their salary. i say it's a fair trade because let's be honest here, crosby, malkin, and karlson deserve to be playing on a team that knows how to win.

we'll throw in casey desmith as well. you can have him back.

Last edited:
how does it feel knowing that brock boeser has scored more goals tonight than all of the penguins will during the entirety of this years playoffs?

they should trade crosby, malkin, karlson, and future considerations to vancouver in exchange for defenseman elias pettersson. pittsburgh retains 90% of their salary. i say it's a fair trade because let's be honest here, crosby, malkin, and karlson deserve to be playing on a team that knows how to win.

we'll throw in casey desmith as well. you can have him back.
Ok to be honest. I wish they would have started the rebuild 2 years ago.

The Canucks really don't like shooting the puck apparently. 20, 18, 12, and 18 shots in regulation in each of their 4 playoff games.

The Preds deserve to lose. This feels like a coaching issue.

The Canucks really don't like shooting the puck apparently. 20, 18, 12, and 18 shots in regulation in each of their 4 playoff games.

gotta make the shots count!

nashville blocked a fuck tonne of shot attempts in the first couple games though. i think.

Thank you, Saros. May we have another? He shoots. He scores. You suck! It's all your fault! It's all your fault! It's all your fault!

nM_9Sy.gif

WOOOOOOO

Back