• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

steve moore took a drive down fuck around avenue and wound up on the find out expressway.

Someonee I played with was on the fringe of the Harvard system when Moore was a captain. He was apparently a prick. "No one deserves that, but I'm not surprised"

The story of Edmonton's playoffs for me hasn't even been their goaltending or defense. It has been how bad they are at holding leads the last 2 series. 4 of their last 5 losses they scored first. All 3 losses to Vancouver and then last night. They almost lost game 1 to Dallas after going up 2-0 as well.

The Oilers have actually scored first in 12/15 games these playoffs (4/5, 6/7, and 2/3). Only once have they come back to win after getting scored on first (game 2 against Vancouver).

You aren't going to win a cup if you can't hold leads. I don't know if they start playing differently and just can't learn from that or if they are bad at making mid-game adjustments.

Last edited:
The story of Edmonton's playoffs for me hasn't even been their goaltending or defense. It has been how trash they are at holding leads the last 2 series. 4 of their last 5 losses they scored first. All 3 losses to Vancouver and then last night. They almost lost game 1 to Dallas after going up 2-0 as well.

The Oilers have actually scored first in 12/15 games these playoffs (4/5, 6/7, and 2/3). Only once have they come back to win after getting scored on first (game 2 against Vancouver).

You just aren't going to win a cup when you can't hold leads. I don't know if they start playing differently and just can't learn that's a bad idea or if they are bad at making mid-game adjustments.
Still maintain the dmen are not good ehough to handle the eventual pressure that other team puts on. Maybe coaching staff are partly to blame if they keep doing same thing over and over.

Either way Dallas is going to the final.

Still maintain the dmen are not good ehough to handle the eventual pressure that other team puts on. Maybe coaching staff are partly to blame if they keep doing same thing over and over.

Either way Dallas is going to the final.

In at least some of the games they started playing defensively and neglected offense when their best defense has been to keep the puck in the offensive zone. I don't know exactly what happened in the 2nd last night though since I was multi-tasking during it.

I think Draisaitl beat Oettinger in the 3rd last night, but hit the post, which would've been 4-3 and then who knows how it would've ended. It's a close series, but when play is so closely contested the team who goes up 2-1 and has home ice advantage becomes a pretty significant favourite.

This is in the world championships. But I found this funny.

445176020_979840873599663_8384759225117659870_n.jpg

Well folks, I did a google search for todays starting lineups and it appears that game 4 will feature the Florida Panthers vs Matt Rempe

n8w9CAV.jpeg

tnLevZG.jpeg

the rempster's back is going to be sore from having to carry this entire god damn team tonight!

Rangers PK solid
PP scores

Last edited:
The goalies in this series are just next level I don’t know how the west teams will match up but bob and Igor are seeing the puck so insanely well

Yeah skinner is going to crumble against with one of these two offenses I believe, but who knows he’d only have to go on a streak for one series .
Yeah. I think the Oilers have the firepower to be dangerous, but not the defense or goaltending.

Dallas has the team game that could provide issues, but I don't think they could handle the forecheck of Florida or NY.

JFC these assholes get outplayed every single fucking game and Shesterkin always keeps them in it, fuck off
He really is playing amazingly but is kind of doing what bob did last year too , it’s great to see

He really is playing amazingly but is kind of doing what bob did last year too , it’s great to see
It's annoying when you don't like the Rangers, though. It will go to OT, he will make another 20 saves and then Rangers will score lol.

Rangers are flat out tackling guys now and there aren't any calls. There was one sequence where they did it 3 times on the same play.

Back