• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Now a breakaway to almost make it 4-2. Not sure what happened to the Oilers.

Le Canada est decevant
Nous avions des espoirs.

Someone who makes millions a year to play goalie has to know how to seal a post from that position, lol.
He’s honestly just terrible. No way the Oilers win a cup with him.

He’s honestly just terrible. No way the Oilers win a cup with him.

Yeah this is a close series. All 1 goal games pretty much. But the Stars are an excellent team and you can't make mistakes like that. Or what happened in the 2nd period.

So if they go down 2-1 they came back against the Canucks but I'm nowhere near as confident they could do it against Dallas.

Benn and Heiskanen with 2 or more points

You almost got it, Benn got 2 but Miro only got empty netter

Kraken have hired Dan Bylsma. I thoguht he was good watching the 24/7s etc. Not sure why he hasn't been able to nail down a hc job in the NHL for a few years

Think he was happy being the Kraken's Affiliate coach, i know he was a Red Wings assistant coach for a while too after Pittsburgh

You almost got it, Benn got 2 but Miro only got empty netter

Think he was happy being the Kraken's Affiliate coach, i know he was a Red Wings assistant coach for a while too after Pittsburgh
No worries i bet on Dallas ML and Heiskanen to score 1+ point & Dallas in regulation and Benn to score 2+ points.
Usually i get it wrong which player scores more points.

Thinking similar bets for tonight. Barkov 1 point and Montour 2 points with Panthers ML and Panthers in regulation.

Back