NFL suspends Tom Brady 4 games, fines Patriots $1M, strips team of '16 1st-round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah she went back to UMass, supposedly she is still gonna do stuff for Barstool there but who knows

Think she just went back to school unfortunately

Man, I saw when her and Blind Mike went to the batting cages, man she had a shelf on her. I never really watched any of the confessionals though b/c Barstool made you take the adblock down.

They're appealing because if they don't try to save some face, every player who gets suspended is going to go the Brady route.

Maybe this will force the NFL and NFLPA to update the procedural aspect of player punishment.

Man, I saw when her and Blind Mike went to the batting cages, man she had a shelf on her. I never really watched any of the confessionals though b/c Barstool made you take the adblock down.

Ya the ad block thing is annoying, recommend getting the Barstool App. The daily rundowns(with Pres) are usually the most entertaining things I watch Monday-Thursday.

They're appealing because if they don't try to save some face, every player who gets suspended is going to go the Brady route.

Maybe this will force the NFL and NFLPA to update the procedural aspect of player punishment.

That's true. I was about to ask what you guys would do from a PR standpoint in this situation.

As you and PUO3 have said, it is time for the procedures to be more concise and updated.

Not really, the NFL and NFLPA have collectively bargained how players are punished for most normal things such as drug violations. Players have no chance taking those suspensions to court.

The idiots at the NFL tried to punish Brady under a rule that only applies to NFL/Team staff and not players.

http://deadspin.com/heres-the-integrity-of-the-game-honor-code-the-nfl-sa-1722162689

Bet your ass that unless specific criteria is laid out and known every suspension will now make its way to court.

You are completely fooling yourself if you think drug test procedures cant be dissected and discredited in the court of law. It does easily and regularly.

And you can add in domestic violence for that matter too. No video or witnesses? No charge in court=no suspension.

polls_OJ_20and_20Gloves.jpg_3447_434149.jpeg_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Bet your ass that unless specific criteria is laid out and known every suspension will now make its way to court.

You are completely fooling yourself if you think drug test procedures cant be dissected and discredited in the court of law. It does easily and regularly.

And you can add in domestic violence for that matter too. No video or witnesses? No charge in court=no suspension.

What are you talking about?

Specific criteria is "laid out and know". PED/Illegal drug suspension have been collectively bargained and there is years of precedent. They have no relation to this case in any way and judges would laugh the NFLPA out of court.

You should probably look up how these things actually work before spouting your crazy conspiracy nonsense.

What are you talking about?

Specific criteria is "laid out and know". PED/Illegal drug suspension have been collectively bargained and there is years of precedent. They have no relation to this case in any way and judges would laugh the NFLPA out of court.

You should probably look up how these things actually work before spouting your crazy conspiracy nonsense.

No, it is not. Hence why every punishment varies.

Quit trying to sound smart it is not working.

Ya the ad block thing is annoying, recommend getting the Barstool App. The daily rundowns(with Pres) are usually the most entertaining things I watch Monday-Thursday.

I look forward to the rundown every day. Pres and Big Cat are just hilarious.

Every channel, every time today they're beating this story to death. You would think NFL Live etc would report on the other 31 teams but it's all about the same topic and getting every analysts opinion.

Fuckin weak!

The Defend The Wall video they made with Pres is ridiculous.

Everything is coming up pageviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back