NFL Discussion: Washington .......

Should the Redskins be renamed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Dan Snyder’s millions of dollars he donated doesn’t build close relationship. I wonder how much they paid.
I think the difference would be since they are named after a specific tribe they can donate/work with said tribe and then they can give the OK. Makes it more linear for the better PR.

So the poll really hurts lmao. I always wonder where RG3s career would’ve end up if Shanahan hadn’t started him
I was a huge, huge fan of RGKnee. His rookie season was one of the most impressive of all time. I think it was always a matter of time for his knees, but that playoff game.... never seen anything like it.

Tbh Ive got it as the worst player management of all time. Above Capt Luck’s years behind a trash line, above David Carr’s behind an even worse line. He had no business being on the field.

Would never have been as good as Cousins, Shanahan's first guy
RG3’s ceiling was hilariously higher than Cousins. But of course since RG3 is black you wont admit that.

Safe to say Crosby has approximately 45 sacks this year.

Id drink some beers with those homos.

I heard that several of the possible new names for the Washington NFL team have already been trademarked by someone wanting to make some money from the name change.

I heard that several of the possible new names for the Washington NFL team have already been trademarked by someone wanting to make some money from the name change.
Who told you this???

My dawg cmc got a 99 in madden. Nfl low setting the example for ending race relations. A white guy is the highest paid rb and an explosive guy is the highest paid qb. Never thought I’d see it.

Love the big man but wish he'd hang them up.

I don't think his back can hold up anymore.

My dawg cmc got a 99 in madden. Nfl low setting the example for ending race relations. A white guy is the highest paid rb and an explosive guy is the highest paid qb. Never thought I’d see it.

The black vs white fantasy teams were much closer this year thanks to CMC, unfortunately Jackson made sure there wasn't truly an upset

Actually just saw something I didn't expect, Josh Allen at #6 is was the best white fantasy football quarterback last year. Lamar, Watson, Russell, Dak, and Winston (lol) the top 5. Mahomes #7 cause of missed time. Then Kyler Murray at 8 and finally another white dude: Aaron freaking Rodgers, at #9

That joke just whites itself

It will be either the Redtails, Redwolves, Warriors, or Generals

RG3’s ceiling was hilariously higher than Cousins. But of course since RG3 is black you wont admit that.

If I'm being honest I liked Cousins more in college because he's a prototypical QB. I didn't like Luck coming out that year because even though all the measurables were there I was super skeptical on whether or not he could throw the ball at the NFL level, so both he and RG3 had questions for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back