NFL Discussion: Washington .......

Should the Redskins be renamed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say, fuck that cracker Mayock.

AB bless.

you sound like a fucking pussy

It's not a slur, I've said it before, they weren't the Pittsburgh Porch Monkeys or the Halifax Honkies.
source.gif

“Redskins” has been their name for over 80 years. Suddenly people are offended by a team name and confederate statues that have been up for centuries? Sounds like an election year. Funny how no one had a problem with the Redskins name or these statues when Obama was president.

Dizzy posted a Berkeley study that questioned the following study but I think there’s still validity to a 500 person study:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profoo...kins-name-finds-proud-most-common-answer/amp/

Bunch of pussies. Leave it as "Redskins"

you sound like a fucking pussy

It's not a slur, I've said it before, they weren't the Pittsburgh Porch Monkeys or the Halifax Honkies.

Can't believe these pussies are taking such a pussy stance on the subject. They don't even understand that they actually like it and it is very respectful to them.

Published on JUL 13, 2020
"Today is a day for all Native people to celebrate. We thank the generations of tribal nations, leaders, and activists who worked for decades to make this day possible. We commend the Washington NFL team for eliminating a brand that disrespected, demeaned, and stereotyped all Native people, and we call on all other sports teams and corporate brands to retire all caricatures of Native Americans that they use as their mascots. We are not mascots -- we are Native people, citizens of more than 500 tribal nations who have stood strong for millennia and overcome countless challenges to reach this pivotal moment in time when we can help transform America into the just, equitable, and compassionate country our children deserve."

Can't believe these pussies are taking such a pussy stance on the subject. They don't even understand that they actually like it and it is very respectful to them.

Published on JUL 13, 2020
"Today is a day for all Native people to celebrate. We thank the generations of tribal nations, leaders, and activists who worked for decades to make this day possible. We commend the Washington NFL team for eliminating a brand that disrespected, demeaned, and stereotyped all Native people, and we call on all other sports teams and corporate brands to retire all caricatures of Native Americans that they use as their mascots. We are not mascots -- we are Native people, citizens of more than 500 tribal nations who have stood strong for millennia and overcome countless challenges to reach this pivotal moment in time when we can help transform America into the just, equitable, and compassionate country our children deserve."

Sweet source bro, is that on behalf of all native peoples? Hold on, let me come up with a statement on behalf of all white people because this is the line of logic we're using

Sweet source bro, is that on behalf of all native peoples? Hold on, let me come up with a statement on behalf of all white people because this is the line of logic we're using
lol

They should go with the Washington First Ladies. The general public will think Washington is being progressive and applaud that. Real fans will know it's an homage to "Married with Children" and appreciate that. Win-win.

MV5BMDY2YjcwMTYtZmE4Ny00ZjAwLWFmYjAtMzk3ZjQzMjI3NGY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDgyNjA5MA@@._V1_.jpg

Went to Chipotle for dinner and saw one of you fuckers with a KC Queefs SB Champion T shirt and a Green Gay Packers mask. Disgusting IMO

In what fucking universe is "redskin" not a slur but "honkey" is? C'mon now.

watching an old Seminoles/Gators game from last year.
they can keep that name can't they?
I mean, it's a freakin tribe name.

So the poll really hurts lmao. I always wonder where RG3s career would’ve end up if Shanahan hadn’t started him

So the poll really hurts lmao. I always wonder what RG3s career would’ve end up if Shanahan hadn’t started him

Would never have been as good as Cousins, Shanahan's first guy

Would never have been as good as Cousins, Shanahan's first guy

Bro fuck Cousins. Cousin acts like he isn’t for the money but he truly is for the money. That said, I would love to have cousins. That’s another topic, that rustles my jimmies. It was so hype sitting front row at the packers playoff game screaming “you like that?!” In the first quarter when we were leading.

After that game, I saw redskin on redskin crime lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back