NFL Discussion: Thee Ship

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I think the Niners D is gonna wreak havoc, I'm pulling for the Chiefs. Andy deserves to win his trip to the WH buffet at least once.

You're ignoring the facts.

The 49ers have NEVER lost a ship whole wearing golden pants and white jerseys !

Glad the nfl shut down the white on white request. We need more black on black. This is why we kneel.

You're ignoring the facts.

The 49ers have NEVER lost a ship whole wearing golden pants and white jerseys !
It’s a random stat, you lame bitch. It made NFL news because of the request of the Niners to wear throwbacks.

Never thought I'd root for a Richard Sherman team. But KC is the biggest bunch of douchey hotshots I've ever seen in the Super Bowl. Kelce, Hill, Mahomes, Mathieu, etc. Even their stupid RB talks smack after 1 yard gains.

Please no.

Also, please no.... don't let Sherman try to guard Hill. Admit that you can't guard him, Sherm.

Lol at Sherman and revis beefing on Twitter

Lol at Sherman and revis beefing on Twitter
My favorite reply is Revis basically saying "I'm not throwing shade, I'm just displaying this time he got burnt and telling everyone how he's not a good corner back, with respect".

2 clowns going at it

Mahomes vs the Niners front 4 is the biggest story of the game.

It’s a random stat, you lame bitch. It made NFL news because of the request of the Niners to wear throwbacks.
Heard these might help with your cramps and bitchiness.

450.jpg

9c6e171b-826b-400f-b0cb-ee221e0816a1_2.88f170d2fdae7580f8ebc9e1cb14b80a.jpeg

You would of guessed 49ers v chiefs at the start of the year

You would think they both would make it any time soon?

Chiefs definitely had a chance, their division wasn't predicted to be good outside of them and maybe the Chargers, then when their starting RB sat out it was over. So yeah, I expected them to win the division and maybe make the superbowl. I would say they were the AFC favorites. The 49ers I didn't see. Because you had no idea Nick Bosa was going to be such a fucking monster or that their line was going to be as strong of a unit as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back