NFL Discussion: Thee Ship

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@PUO3 I believe you made a typo in the poll. It's "Bang Bang Niner Gang" not gang bang niner gang. I demand you fix that now please.

82788914_3062200087159992_6290550638073872384_n.jpg

Also do any of my fellow Chief fans want to share their thoughts on Kafka? He was our backup QB for a while but I dind't even realize he was coaching until seeing this article.

He was personally tasked with developing Mahomes in his first year sitting behind Alex Smith.

Chiefs definitely had a chance, their division wasn't predicted to be good outside of them and maybe the Chargers, then when their starting RB sat out it was over. So yeah, I expected them to win the division and maybe make the superbowl. I would say they were the AFC favorites. The 49ers I didn't see. Because you had no idea Nick Bosa was going to be such a fucking monster or that their line was going to be as strong of a unit as they are.

Crosby will be the player everyone remembers after Bosa loses season after season on injured reserve.

I know everyone will be caught up with the SB discussion, but I do want to point out how shitty Houston is. BOB motherfucked them big time and he is still the HC/GM. Stupid fuck fired Crennel as DC and replaced him with their own D-line coach. He blew his load to win this year and gave up a 24 point lead in the yoffs. Now he has four draft picks to help him reload for next year.

Looks like Graham might be calling it a career:

With all of the assistant coaches NFL teams have the Titans can't hire a guy to swipe Tanny's tablet for him?

Also

Poor Chip

Also do any of my fellow Chief fans want to share their thoughts on Kafka? He was our backup QB for a while but I dind't even realize he was coaching until seeing this article.

FUCK CHIMP KELLY, and I hope he goes hunting with Dick Cheney!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back