NFL Discussion: Thee Ship

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 49er fans and Chiefs fans who have been here since the collapse of the 49ers team

Saw someone else mention it and I'm not a Brady fan but- even with stacked teams it's impressive that he has made 9 SBs considering Brees/Rodgers have never made a second sb (and looking more and more likely that they never will)
Simply amazing considering they played in the afc least

One of my friends whose a niner fan was posting pics of him celebrating on Instagram how he’s waited his whole life for this. Dawg you guys were just in the super bowl like 5 years ago lmao.

One of my friends whose a niner fan was posting pics of him celebrating on Instagram how he’s waited his whole life for this. Dawg you guys were just in the super bowl like 5 years ago lmao.
Weird 10 years. Either SB contender or lottery team every year

My Niners have had a beautiful season but I actually see the Chefs taking this

d8p19a4-8b9b6558-6432-4897-95e6-f34272fde990.jpg

No negativity, prease!

Imagine Saquon running with the 9ers OL and scheme. It’d be cheating. Glad we keep hiring guys who wanna run him north/south through a brick wall OL

They have mollywhopped the Steelers for a decade, if only your canchise could do the same you wouldn’t have a massive inferiority complex.. LOL

Not sure what baltimore or pittsburgh have to do with the AFC east, other than outing you as a fuckwit.

As for steelers vs ravens:
Steelers lead ravens 28-24 all time. Pretty even especially when considering baltimore has been through 21 starting qbs, with their all- time best being "average joe" flacco lol.

Edit: since the last decade is your measuring stick, the ravens lead the steelers 13-9.

The Niners are healthy on the d-line and I don’t think there’s a team out there that can stop them from wrecking a game. And they have the offense to stay in a shootout as they’ve proven several times this season. Better overall team imo but it’s razor close.

Hope it’s a good one and the cultural appropriators eat shit.

Make it 3-0 and fuck the NFL for putting the kibosh on the white on white throwbacks.

Pulling for the Chiefs

Cause fuck everyone, but the Cowboys, in the NFC

Not sure what baltimore or pittsburgh have to do with the AFC east, other than outing you as a fuckwit.

As for steelers vs ravens:
Steelers lead ravens 28-24 all time. Pretty even especially when considering baltimore has been through 21 starting qbs, with their all- time best being "average joe" flacco lol.

Edit: since the last decade is your measuring stick, the ravens lead the steelers 13-9.
Steelers have won 75% of their yoff games vs Ravens

As much as I think the Niners D is gonna wreak havoc, I'm pulling for the Chiefs. Andy deserves to win his trip to the WH buffet at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back