• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The best possible matchup of the year is also the most vile and nauseating. May they both lose by 100.

If the 49ers win the narrative should officially change to "QB's don't matter"...

I dont mind either team, so I ain't got no dog in this fight. So I'm in it to get trashed and eat lots of crappy food.

49ers will win by 10. Sherman better be on his game or Hill will beat him worse than he beats his women. They've gotta double cover Gronk-lite, especially on 3rd down plays. Be funny to see Mahomo shit his pants on the big stage.

It's going to be interesting to see how that front 7 of SF is handled by the KC OL.

If the 49ers win the narrative should officially change to "QB's don't matter"...
6/8, 77 yards, 0 TDs.

37 points.

Well GB I love you, even though you do me so wrong

With all of the assistant coaches NFL teams have the Titans can't hire a guy to swipe Tanny's tablet for him?

Poor Chip

Also do any of my fellow Chief fans want to share their thoughts on Kafka? He was our backup QB for a while but I dind't even realize he was coaching until seeing this article.

Tough game to pick FML gun to head I got SF in a defensive battle or shootout

Chefs favored by 1.5. Think I’m going to bet the niners. Only way they don’t win is if Cannahan allows Jimmy C to pass.

Saw someone else mention it and I'm not a Brady fan but- even with stacked teams it's impressive that he has made 9 SBs considering Brees/Rodgers have never made a second sb (and looking more and more likely that they never will)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back