NFL Discussion: Thee Ship

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 weeks until real football then we're done for several months. This is gonna suck.

Chiefs>titans>ravens>49ers
I don’t think the chiefs d can stop San Fran. I do believe the San Fran d can stop the chiefs. I also believe the San Fran o can handle a shootout with the chiefs.

The chiefs d is not championship caliber.

I don’t think the chiefs d can stop San Fran. I do believe the San Fran d can stop the chiefs. I also believe the San Fran o can handle a shootout with the chiefs.

The chiefs d is not championship caliber.

Chiefs D can't stop a third string practice squad RB from going off ?

They held Henry to under 100yards

Lol, the run games for the Niners and Titans couldn’t be more different.

The niners has 3 running backs run for over 600yds this season, they don’t use one RB. They were the number 2 rushing team in the league behind Ravens. #2 defense, #2 offense.

also I just read, the niners have the 2nd fastest average speed for offensive skill positions(right behind the chiefs). So the chiefs “speed” isn’t even really an advantage.

The niners has 3 running backs run for over 600yds this season, they don’t use one RB. They were the number 2 rushing team in the league behind Ravens. #2 defense, #2 offense.

Quantity over Quality?

Not surprised to see one game manager white knighting another lmao

Players drafted by Bears and Jets

truck_port.jpg

Jimmy C has thrown around 10 passes since his interception against the Vikings. His own coach must have a ton of confidence in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back