NFL Discussion: Chiefs Kingdom

Thoughts on the Ship

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was a pretty damn good game regardless of the last play call.

You could argue Mahomboy is a Top 10 QB after only 5 years. Absolute dawg he is

Jalen Hurts played a helluva game and could have been regular and Super Bowl MVP

As a Cowboys fan I won’t lie and say I’m kind of glad the Smeagles lost after booing Dak during his Man of the Year acceptance before the game

Overall, good game. And that Tubi commercial had me. Well done

Youre talking two different penalty flags. On a hold it doesnt matter where the ball is thrown.
The issue is it had absolutely zero effect on the play whatsoever and it decided the outcome of the game. The refs were blatantly inconsistent in their throwing of the flags. They decided to hit us with the ticky tack flag which ultimately single handedly decided the game. The refs alone ended the game.

Would have thought that the eagles d line would have been able to do more. They couldn’t get to Mahomes at all. Maybe the bills should finally decide to surround Allen with a better line.

Whats weird is that the refs didnt call a much more egregious hold from Bradberry earlier in the game.

They generally were pretty lenient on calling holding all game but then call that little hold right when the game came down to the wire.

The issue is it had absolutely zero effect on the play whatsoever and it decided the outcome of the game. The refs were blatantly inconsistent in their throwing of the flags. They decided to hit us with the ticky tack flag which ultimately single handedly decided the game. The refs alone ended the game.

How do you know it had zero effect on the play? It appeared that the play was to be a quick out to get the first down. When he wasn't open due to the hold, the ball was thrown where it couldn't be intercepted.

How do you know it had zero effect on the play? It appeared that the play was to be a quick out to get the first down. When he wasn't open due to the hold, the ball was thrown where it couldn't be intercepted.

Because he wouldn't have checked that ball down to the line of scrimmage on a 3rd and 8 when you need a first down and the receiver was clearly covered. The pressure was mounting and he had to throw it away. Also, the refs were letting shit like this go all night but decided to end the game on this one. It reeks of bull shit. I called it live. Said the game was over now that the Chiefs had the lead and to watch for an obvious bull shit ticky tack call to cement the game. And look what happened.

I will probably always watch football. I've seen it all as a fan, seeing the best and worst seasons possible for your team. But nothing is more deflating and kills my investment more than watching the referees consistently fuck up game after game after game after game, whether intentional or just incompetent, the integrity of the game is fully tarnished. I just can't watch with the same degree of investment that I used to.

If you think that was an appropriate time or reason to flag you're a chiefs fan or a huge gay

really nothing more needs to be said

and btw not you kiss boys gay, the kinda gay that nobody wants to deal with because your entire existence is just an annoyance to others and you can't actually believe what you're saying,

Grabbing the jersey, twisting the hip, or locking an arm all prevents separation. Thats holding and effects the play. The ball placement doesnt matter on the call. Did the call leave blemish on a great game, sure. I didnt like the call myself, but the defender admitted to it, and there is a clear picture of him grabbing the jersey and twisting the hip.

All your tears are delicious.

you have the refs to scapegoat because the Eagles couldn’t stop the Chiefs defense ONCE in the second half of the game.

It’s legitimately a loser’s mentality. The sooner you overcome it, the better off you will be.

Namaste

If you love the refs so much why don't you marry them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back