NFL Discussion: Chiefs Kingdom

Thoughts on the Ship

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you use your meth barrel method?

(and what the fuck is that thing,btw?)
I sold several of my smokers over the last year, but the meth barrel is never going up for sale. Holds steady temps like a champ and I've never needed to add fuel mid cook. Go to cooker for ribs and chickens.

Hunsaker-Smokers-Vortex-Drum-Smoker-Omaha-Nebraska-Barbecue-Blue-Outdoors-2021-02.jpg

Mahomes is now the goat. Don’t care how many rings Brady has since most are due to his defense.

Respect the honesty

It was super obviously a hold.

The thing is, he pulled the jersey but he also grabbed him another time.

I don't love the call, but it's easily a hold and easily could have been called. The kind of penalty where no one should be shocked that it was called.

The Eagles D wasn't stopping shit and there's no guarantee that they drive and win/tie.

Kind of is what it is.

Whether he pulled a fabric of his jersey is irrelevant. It had absolutely zero effect on that overthrown ball that would not have been catchable either way. The refs were letting all kinds of plays like this slide all night until it happened to be a call that decided the game.

Friendly/rigged confirmed. Another Super Bowl asterisk thanks to officiating and the gambling stronghold.
Youre talking two different penalty flags. On a hold it doesnt matter where the ball is thrown.

I thought the announcing team did a really good job.
I agree and Olsen surprised me, the only real glaring moment which wasn't even on the main commentary was Bradshaw deciding to just go wild on Andy Reid after the game lol.

I mean the defender admitted that he held and was hoping they didn't see it.

I mean the defender admitted that he held and was hoping they didn't see it.
Yes but the context of being tie game, this play being at the end of the game, being such a minor hold if it was, that type of penalty not being called throughout the game, this penalty directly influencing how the game ended, ect. all matter. If you call holds like that throughout the game there would be a flag on every play. If the refs called holds like that throughout the game, the players would realize the refs were ridiculously strict and adapt to how they were calling it.

Context of where they were in the game, how the game was being called, the severity of the penatly, ect. is everything here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back