• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats you filthy POS. Great, great game. One of the best Ships of my lifetime for sure. Mahomo is one of the best competitors Ive gotten to watch and that scheming job by Reid cannot be overstated. Took an all time great pass rush team and made them nearly invisible. To top it off, Kelce just keeps cementing himself as the best TE of all time, imo. He is literally always open.

And now, the off season blues begin.

Last edited:
Respect the honesty

I think the real hold happens just as the clip starts, doesn't it? I think they were both still facing the play. I was watching the end on a little tablet at work though.

Fo0PolOaIAM2xhX

Whether he pulled a fabric of his jersey is irrelevant. It had absolutely zero effect on that overthrown ball that would not have been catchable either way. The refs were letting all kinds of plays like this slide all night until it happened to be a call that decided the game.

Friendly/rigged confirmed. Another Super Bowl asterisk thanks to officiating and the gambling stronghold.

Still kind of mortified from that Tubi rabbit ad

Crazy a free subscription service has multiple Superbowl commercials

You know the NFL was sitting on this design for months just waiting for the end of the season to bust it out.
Is it a jab at BurGOAT or is there a Mahomo cigar pic I dont know about?

Its sickening how good he is. If he stays healthy and Reid sticks around hes going to blow everyone out of the water until he retires. Laying out the brass nuts through injuries elevated him even further, that long run on the bum ankle was some gangster shit.

I thought the announcing team did a really good job.
No doubt. One of the best Ships top to bottom. Production was awesome and the game was even better.

Only complaint is the field seemed terrible but it was brand new and dont see much explanation for it. Did they mention anyone changing out cleats to compensate for it?

That is a really tough scene.

The call at the end kind of ruined the game for me, I saw the Bradberry comment and all that, but there has to be consistency throughout one game at the very fucking least, otherwise the refs simply have too big of a role. If you let everything go for both teams, fine, if you call every single thing for both teams, fine, but don't let everything go all game and then ultimately decide it with such a weak call.

Both teams deserved it,. so no complains here. Mahomo with two rings now already and he could have had even more. If Mahomes gets a couple more I have no problem calling him GOAT, especially because his actual play matches the description, he's absolutely special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back