NFL Discussion: Chiefs Kingdom

Thoughts on the Ship

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the DA technically still has time to tack on additional charges (especially if it's Vehicular man slaughter, lying to cops, leaving the scene). Not sure if there's enough there to do so

That's why the two survivors of the crash are saying they don't remember anything.

From the police statement, there appear to be witnesses.
"A subsequent investigation found that LeCroy, driving a 2021 Ford Expedition, and Carter, driving a 2021 Jeep Trackhawk, "were operating their vehicles in a manner consistent with racing" leading up to the deadly crash, police said on Wednesday. Both vehicles had left the downtown Athens area at around 2:30 a.m. that morning, and proceeded to switch between lanes, drive in the center turn lane and drive "in opposite lanes of travel" while overtaking other motorists while driving at high speeds, "in an apparent attempt to outdistance each other."

According to Georgia law
633, § 1 (see now O.C.G.A. § 40-6-393) provides that "reckless driving" resulting in death is homicide by vehicle in the first degree and is a felony.
Any driver of a motor vehicle who, without malice aforethought, causes an accident which causes the death of another person and leaves the scene of the accident in violation of subsection (b) of Code Section 40-6-270 commits the offense of homicide by vehicle in the first degree and, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than three years nor more than 15 years.

Was there a lane change that caused the Expedition to leave the roadway? If so, the charge could be upgraded. If Carter had a camera in his vehicle and deleted the video, he could be in trouble for that too.

Pretty shocking the redskins are at #32 lmao
Odds on that one were around -10,000 imo. I figured the more successful/wealthy teams would be higher on the list. Not that I have anything to base that on, it was just my assumption that theyd keep players happiest.

Interesting stuff on player voted grades for facilities. Thought a lot of these were surprising. The threads have a ton of info in the write ups.

Surprised the Ravens, Falcons, Steelers, and Rams are so low. Surprised the Browns and Chargers are so high.

giphy.gif

Interesting stuff on player voted grades for facilities. Thought a lot of these were surprising. The threads have a ton of info in the write ups.

Given the Tua situation I'm not sure I'd put them at #2? Maybe well being of players isn't relevant for that scoring system.

Time to close this disgusting thread finally. New one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back