NFL Discussion: AFC/NFC ‘Ship

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitz shot a hole in one while playing with Obama

obama-beer.jpg

Obama is a D Tier athlete. I'm not impressed.

The Donald would’ve made a more bigly hole in one. 162 yards is a very very small performance. Sad!

THERE IS A GOD

Apparently Doug Nussmeier is a guy everybodys mentioning. HE's our TE coach but was the OC at Florida. I honestly don't know much about him. Any input?
sounds like even Linehan agreed he was can

they were executing rush plays from shotgun which they hadn’t done much of during the regular season. cowgirls didn’t see it coming.
I knew L.A. controlled the ball pretty well in the game. Just checked the official box score 260+ yards rushing and 30 first downs. Most of the time the team accomplishing that will win.

Obviously its disgusting to admit but Dakota is a solid C+ or even a low B tier starting qb. Having him for as cheap as they do, plus so many good young players on defense, gives them such good foundation and room to grow. Cowpies should be even better next year.

Little early in the year for click bait articles/hot takes.

He will need to entirely bomb the combine to not go in the first round, let alone top 10-15.

Hes got some limitations, but the kid is good.

Revo did you watch this game? Ferrell likely moved himself up some boards. They were going at it.

Lets not go down this road again.

he's actually a really good guy.
shame on me for rattling anyone's cage.
all Raider fans are justifiably traumatized.
my Dad is. hasn't eaten in weeks.

Last edited:
Looks like someone has been hitting the bottle a little early today. Too bad I showed up after the edits.

lol played a killer round of golf today, won $80 bucks.
feeling good.
haven't had but two beers.

I've learned over the years it's best to humor ppl in a bad mood sometimes.
Discretion is the better part of valor and all.

cheers m8
and how do you know there were edits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back