NFL Discussion: AFC/NFC ‘Ship

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like when teams get stuck in the loop of hiring shitty coaches and acquiring shitty quarterbacks ad nauseam.

Until the Steelers start doing it in a couple years.
the one thing the Browns were good at

https://247sports.com/nfl/new-orleans-saints/Article/Sean-Payton-request-for-Saints-fans-127974151/

You could tell McVay learned a lot from the Falcons playoff loss a prior season ago. Sometimes it is better to alter the game plan from being pretty to just getting it done by rushing up the middle between the tackles. Certainly the offensive game from the Rams POV is Goff's performance essential, sure, yet whether they go on or not will be dependent on Gurley - Anderson.
they were executing rush plays from shotgun which they hadn’t done much of during the regular season. cowgirls didn’t see it coming.

07882363bdfb489ba6ca9e64cd8149b6bf3e4f362d562afb0de09796225df191c6c50d14.jpg

Pfft the Shitfins have been doing it since Marino retired two decades ago
Bills/Jets/Fins barely have 2 average QBs among them the past 20 years.

Bills/Jets/Fins barely have 2 average QBs among them the past 20 years.
And the only decent QB in those 20 years was shared by both the Planes and Shitfins lol

i

And the only decent QB in those 20 years was shared by both the Planes and Shitfins lol

i
If I knew nothing about this man, "Chad Pennington" would still be my first guess at his name.

i

GOAT

For real though, this guy had no business being an NFL QB with that arm. I swear I've seen 5 year olds with stronger arms than Chadley Penntington the 3rd and this dude was a damn fine starter.

GOAT Allen going to take over that division for the next decade.

Fitz shot a hole in one while playing with Obama

obama-beer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back