NFL Discussion: AFC/NFC ‘Ship

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came here to say I don't watch nerdy millionaires in tights chase a ball around.

My head says Chiefs beat the breaks off the Pats in Arrowhead, sending Brady and the Pats dynasty into retirement. But I cannot bet against the Brady/Belichick duo. Brady probably gets his 6th too, if they get to the SB.

Pats over Saints in the Bowl.
Go choke on a TB12 copper chakra ball

It’s dumb because the coaches that are getting hired don’t have the amount of experience or knowledge that mcvay has.
Its insane man lol.

I like when teams get stuck in the loop of hiring shitty coaches and acquiring shitty quarterbacks ad nauseam.

Until the Steelers start doing it in a couple years.

My head says Chiefs beat the breaks off the Pats in Arrowhead, sending Brady and the Pats dynasty into retirement. But I cannot bet against the Brady/Belichick duo. Brady probably gets his 6th too, if they get to the SB.

Pats over Saints in the Bowl.

I got Breesus getting #2.

I like when teams get stuck in the loop of hiring shitty coaches and acquiring shitty quarterbacks ad nauseam.

Until the Steelers start doing it in a couple years.

Growing up in kc and being a life long chiefs fan, we’ve never seen that happen.
Especially San Francisco hand me down signal callers.

The good news is that by beating BDN, the saints technically absorbed his powers. I've got a good feeling about Brees slipping on a banana peel or something and Taysom Hill beating Brady for the ring

Legit LOL'd at the walrus.

THERE IS A GOD

Apparently Doug Nussmeier is a guy everybodys mentioning. HE's our TE coach but was the OC at Florida. I honestly don't know much about him. Any input?

THERE IS A GOD

Apparently Doug Nussmeier is a guy everybodys mentioning. HE's our TE coach but was the OC at Florida. I honestly don't know much about him. Any input?

I read earlier this week that they had inquired about someone on another staff but didn’t give name.

What good OC options are left? Kafka, DeFlippo, or try and poach someone from the Niners staff?

THERE IS A GOD

Wasn't he the OC of Bama and Michigan? Meh imo

I read earlier this week that they had inquired about someone on another staff but didn’t give name.

I'm open to all options. Though, I don't know how crazy anybodys gonna be able to get with this offense, with Garrett still the coach. Jason aint going anywhere though, so i'll settle for this

Dan Campbell is what i'm hearing now. Though Sean Peyton has a miraculous way of never getting his coaching staff poached, for some reason. So we will see there

Last edited:
What good OC options are left? Kafka, DeFlippo, or try and poach someone from the Niners staff?

I'm sure there's someone out there who took a selfie with Mcvay once, so probably that guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back