NFL Discussion: AFC/NFC ‘Ship

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two past their prime dink and dunk qbs? I’ll pass. Would like part two of the rams vs chefs shootout.

Those young lions will have their time. Let the old people have one more time.

The Chiefs defense will have a harder time with limiting Sony Michel and James White, than their receivers or Gronk, imo. With Eric Berry looking to play some- even if he only plays 50% of the snaps- that is a big upgrade over having Eric Murray out there (the Chiefs safeties dont have an assigned position on the field- they can all play every S position in Sutton's scheme).

I imagine with Pats personnel groupings, the Chiefs will do a lot of the same things they did against the Colts (more DL snaps, more blitzes).

They will have to get inside pressure from Chris Jones, as Brady gets the ball out so quick. That will set up the edge rush from Ford and Houston.

On offense, I imagine Belicheat will throw coverages and blitzes at Mahomes that he hasnt seen before- just like he did in the first game. They will be chipping Kelce (again) on almost every snap and have a safety over Hill, so the Chiefs will have to have big games from Watkins and other role players.

Damien Williams looked great in cold weather, as did the line. With Ware coming back- imagine he will get a lot of 3rd down snaps- that could wear down the Pats offense. Chiefs had the ball for 40 minutes last game. That has to be their biggest marigin of time of possession all year.

Looking forward to it. Should be a sick game. I would be really surprised if either team ran away with it.

I agree with Watkins and Williams. The Pats are going to be focused on Hill and Kelce so Sammy is going to eat. Chris Jones will have 3 sacks and Dee Ford forces a fumble. 38-27 Chiefs

Saints and rams.. Head vs gut.
I really don’t even care about the nfc side, but even if Im totally wrong, U always go with gut.

That way, just in case u were right u don’t look like an asshat telling your mailman and mistress and all in between u knew better... lol

Go kc!

surprised he didn’t shoot himself

That's impressive.

We're only 6 plane crashes from the Bears being in the super bowl guys

surprised he didn’t shoot himself

SeriousMinorGazelle-max-1mb.gif

Saints and rams.. Head vs gut.
I really don’t even care about the nfc side, but even if Im totally wrong, U always go with gut.

That way, just in case u were right u don’t look like an asshat telling your mailman and mistress and all in between u knew better... lol

Go kc!
I'm leaning toward Bressus at home but if the Rams can run the ball like they did last week they have a good shot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back