NFL Discussion: AFC/NFC ‘Ship

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit I completely forgot about the demigod CJ being with the rams. They brutally win the super bowl this year.

Never doubt CJ1K.

Lets not go down this road again.
Speaking of going down roads. I'm entering my first BBQ competition next month. It's a rib cook off. Kind of doing it as a goof, but it should be fun to hang out and drink with the others.

Little early in the year for click bait articles/hot takes.

He will need to entirely bomb the combine to not go in the first round, let alone top 10-15.

Hes got some limitations, but the kid is good.

I don’t like drafting bama lineman. Most turn out sucking. The whole he could be moved to guard thing has me hoping the bills don’t draft him. This is not the first time I’ve heard this.

Revo did you watch this game? Ferrell likely moved himself up some boards. They were going at it.

Yea. Ferrell did good. But there’s a lot of talent on that DL.

Shut the hell up about your ribs, Marmalade Choctaw

Hadnt really thought about it much, but the Chiefs defense is going to be radically different from their first meeting in October. There was an Arrowhead Pride article I saw that brought this up.

-Justin Houston
-Eric Berry
-Daniel Sorenson
-Jordan Lucas
-Charvarius Ward

That is pretty significant change.

Sunday pls get here

Shut the hell up about your ribs, Marmalade Choctaw

Hadnt really thought about it much, but the Chiefs defense is going to be radically different from their first meeting in October. There was an Arrowhead Pride article I saw that brought this up.

-Justin Houston
-Eric Berry
-Daniel Sorenson
-Jordan Lucas
-Charvarius Ward

That is pretty significant change.

Sunday pls get here
My ribs are far more interesting than anything else in your post.

Marshawn Lynch on Real Time with Bill Maher

Fantastic

On Trump saying he’s unpatriotic:

“That motherfucker say a lot of shit”

200w.gif

Beast mode is such a delight.

Last edited:
Beast mode is such a delight.

Marshawn is the fucking man tbh, Barney tried telling Marshawn these people were helping and Marshawn straight up said he ain't seeing shit and he also said they want a paycheck attached to it. It really shows how disconnected politicians are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back