NFL Discussion 47: Cheating Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Seattle serves a beatdown similar to what the Broncos got and all the newfound Pats finds hang themselves.

Anyway. Ready for this FA to get rolling, some serious business afoot with franchise players that may not get tagged.

I really thought this might be Tom Brady's first non-cheating superbowl winning year... so much for that.

IMHO, they should have to forfeit the victory over the Colts... who should be going to the superbowl instead. Cheating is cheating and even though it didn't likely change the outcome of Sunday's beat down win, they deserve to be disqualified. I see it exactly like I would the winner of a #1 contenders match failing the post fight drug test for roids... he should forfeit his title shot.

I've been a huge Pats fan ever since they knocked the Raiders out of the playoffs in 2001.

For Brady to have the presence of mind to get his arm going forward at the last second was impressive, to say the least. I've been a fan ever since.

I hope your car gets stuck on train tracks.

Explosive comment. I believe that people hate the patriots because at the end of the day, you guys don't have to cheat to win. However, you guys still get caught cheating, so it comes across as desperate. Robert Kraft confronted Beli after spygate, in 2007, and asked, "On a scale of 1 to 100, how much did this help us?"

"A one."

"Then you are a schmuck for doing it."

You have a source for this?

Explosive comment. I believe that people hate the patriots because at the end of the day, you guys don't have to cheat to win. However, you guys still get caught cheating, so it comes across as desperate. Robert Kraft confronted Beli after spygate, in 2007, and asked, "On a scale of 1 to 100, how much did this help us?"

"A one."

"Then you are a schmuck for doing it."

People hate the pats because we are successful.

Vikings were caught red handed during a game altering balls and NFL only warned them. QBs around the league have had a collective shrug, some saying it's no issue and over blown (luck). People like to take the word of a reporter as fact, all they want is a story. Until the NFL says what happened no one knows.

Win, lose, cheaters, or didn't cheat. Patriots will still be hated.

I really thought this might be Tom Brady's first non-cheating superbowl winning year... so much for that.

IMHO, they should have to forfeit the victory over the Colts... who should be going to the superbowl instead. Cheating is cheating and even though it didn't likely change the outcome of Sunday's beat down win, they deserve to be disqualified. I see it exactly like I would the winner of a #1 contenders match failing the post fight drug test for roids... he should forfeit his title shot.

You could disqualify the first half results, since improper footballs were only used then. Even so, Colts lose 28-7.

So if there were tests for addarall after the super bowl or right before it, and half the Hawks tested positive for it, would they have to relinquish the Super Bowl if they won?

ESPN - NFL: Patriots coach Bill Belichick news conference coming up live on SportsCenter; tune to ESPN/WatchESPN

People hate the pats because we are successful.

Vikings were caught red handed during a game altering balls and NFL only warned them. QBs around the league have had a collective shrug, some saying it's no issue and over blown (luck). People like to take the word of a reporter as fact, all they want is a story. Until the NFL says what happened no one knows.

People hate them because they are successful cheaters. Stupid to say otherwise.

Press conference is starting, get your popcorn and tissues ready.

BB's playing dumb so far, shocker.

Hahaha.....Of course you had no knowledge of it. Like he would admit it

Belicheat front row at Rustlemania.

Brady's press conference (4pmET today) is going to be insane, BB just basically deflected everything to him and the league.

image.jpg

QBs around the league have had a collective shrug, some saying it's no issue and over blown (luck). People like to take the word of a reporter as fact, all they want is a story. Until the NFL says what happened no one knows.

Bold: you're making shit up. QBs had a lot of different stances on it.

And a giant LOL in trusting an NFL investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back