Status
Not open for further replies.
10926415_377515069098024_5082609560433863153_n.jpg

10930950_916322945079543_8218469328908308149_n.jpg

10923534_494637494010156_6080927326269430573_n.jpg

10928858_891735820871661_1652030995218735557_n.jpg

10945737_1521035231490257_4556573232447962800_n.jpg

10941454_10203503031916939_1229247746356052515_n.jpg

You're a Seahawks fan right? It's no surprise that you think Wilson is elite and defend him. BTW I dont think Wilson sucks or anything like that I just think in some ways is product of team around him. I think there about 10 QB today that would have similar results if not better playing for Seattle. Wilson is clutch and a winner I'll give you that.
I agree he is not the best but I would put him in the elite category with what he is able to do with our alleged "offensive line" they couldn't pass block people on facebook.
Notice anytime anyone rushes 4 there is a man in his face immediately. If they blitz he is running for his life immediately. Only extremely mobile qb's with his decision making abilities could replicate what he does. Any pocket passer would get broken in a matter of 2 games if they had our o-line.

I agree he is not the best but I would put him in the elite category with what he is able to do with our alleged "offensive line" they couldn't pass block people on facebook.
Notice anytime anyone rushes 4 there is a man in his face immediately. If they blitz he is running for his life immediately. Only extremely mobile qb's with his decision making abilities could replicate what he does. Any pocket passer would get broken in a matter of 2 games if they had our o-line.
You've watched more hawks games then me I'm assuming, but what I've seen is free rushers in his face causing pressure, which is his fault mostly for not properly adjusting the protection/playcalling

I agree, he's not elite in the traditional sense, but as far as being able to make something out of nothing, and do it without making too many mistakes, he's one of the best in the League. 4 INTs is a huge anomaly, I doubt you'll see that again for a long time, and look at the things he was able to do when it mattered, the scampering, extending the two-point conversion, the perfect deep ball to Kearse. The fact is that the Hawks don't need a guy like Brady, they need someone who can mix up their attack, make plays under pressure, and exploit holes in the defense wherever they should appear, without giving making too many costly errors. It keeps their defense rested, and it opened up holes for Marshawn when they have to choose between rushing Wilson and stuffing the box. He doesn't exactly have the best receivers either.

A tainted ring is better than no ring in the end. Pretty crappy they were doing that though.

And Patriot fans will consider this one even more meaningful, since they had to play while dealing with such adversity from the gotcha media.

The Super Bowl thread was an absolute mess without anyone actually talking about the SB, and everyone talking about deflategate, so I just dumped the whole thing and moved the OP of a deflate gate thread by Arkain2K here to the NFL thread. It was the best post covering the topic, and considering that this is all anyone is talking about I figured it suitable to transplant the OP for this latest version of the NFL thread.

We'll start a fresh version for the Super Bowl itself on Sunday regardless of how many posts are in this thread (or the next version) to cap the season.

You tainted the single greatest OP of all time with your blasphemy.

I forgive you since you arent a Pats fan.

I agree, he's not elite in the traditional sense, but as far as being able to make something out of nothing, and do it without making too many mistakes, he's one of the best in the League. 4 INTs is a huge anomaly, I doubt you'll see that again for a long time, and look at the things he was able to do when it mattered, the scampering, extending the two-point conversion, the perfect deep ball to Kearse. The fact is that the Hawks don't need a guy like Brady, they need someone who can mix up their attack, make plays under pressure, and exploit holes in the defense wherever they should appear, without giving making too many costly errors. It keeps their defense rested, and it opened up holes for Marshawn when they have to choose between rushing Wilson and stuffing the box. He doesn't exactly have the best receivers either.

Wilson is the shit.

You've watched more hawks games then me I'm assuming, but what I've seen is free rushers in his face causing pressure, which is his fault mostly for not properly adjusting the protection/playcalling

Nah. Their o-line was in shambles.

It's more his line missing blocks, I can't remember the dudes name I think it was sweezy, but peppers straight put him on his ass faster than the ball being snapped to wilson.
Our run blocking is pretty decent but they pass block like assholes

Bears have some respectable coaches for the next season.
Gase as OC
Fox as HC
Fangio as DC
That saints guy for their player personnel.

Organization is definitely headed in the right direction. Now just gotta do something about that cutler situation.

And Patriot fans will consider this one even more meaningful, since they had to play while dealing with such adversity from the gotcha media.

What if all of this was orchestrated to get the team on that page? Or to boost ratings? Would be effin hilarious if true, since this is what everyone is talking about. Actually I would lose it

It's worse now man. All 4 rings are going to be called into question. Unless the NFL drops the hammer (they won't) their integrity is going to be wrecked.

Its possible but I doubt it since look at ray lewis for example. If you didn't know any better you would think ray lewis was black jesus, not a murderer

Came here to read Foster posts.. Was not disappoint

The Scapegoat
a30WOn6.jpg

The crying about deflated balls is hilarious. I've never seen so many tears flow and assholes pucker.

The Michael Sam ball inspector pic is fantastic as well

Explosive comment. I believe that people hate the patriots because at the end of the day, you guys don't have to cheat to win. However, you guys still get caught cheating, so it comes across as desperate. Robert Kraft confronted Beli after spygate, in 2007, and asked, "On a scale of 1 to 100, how much did this help us?"

"A one."

"Then you are a schmuck for doing it."

BREAKING NEWS: Patriots FO launching an internal investigation to find out who it was that forgot to deflate the 12th ball...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back