NFL Discussion 47: Cheating Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it was a little extra heated in that thread.

Only one of us has a history of flaccidity.

PM me the sig bet. I'm in.

196fuarapyylmgif.gif

Will do.

Right now I"m kind of happy with it. You know the nfl is going to let them play in the superbowl at worse they'll suspend bellichick but that's an outside chance. most likely draft picks and fines. But the pats still might get that ring

but all 4 rings have * around them. Tom Brady is the barry bonds of the nfl and bellichick's legacy is ruined. Nice.

Could've fooled me. Only time I ever see him in NFL threads is when he's white knighting the Cheatriots/Brady
I used to be the exact opposite before you joined.

A tainted ring is better than no ring in the end. Pretty crappy they were doing that though.

The Super Bowl thread was an absolute mess without anyone actually talking about the SB, and everyone talking about deflategate, so I just dumped the whole thing and moved the OP of a deflate gate thread by Arkain2K here to the NFL thread. It was the best post covering the topic, and considering that this is all anyone is talking about I figured it suitable to transplant the OP for this latest version of the NFL thread.

We'll start a fresh version for the Super Bowl itself on Sunday regardless of how many posts are in this thread (or the next version) to cap the season.

The Super Bowl thread was an absolute mess without anyone actually talking about the SB, and everyone talking about deflategate, so I just dumped the whole thing and moved the OP of a deflate gate thread by Arkain2K here to the NFL thread. It was the best post covering the topic, and considering that this is all anyone is talking about I figured it suitable to transplant the OP for this latest version of the NFL thread.

We'll start a fresh version for the Super Bowl itself on Sunday regardless of how many posts are in this thread (or the next version) to cap the season.

Dude thanks for making it a sticky thread. NFL. com is barely covering it at all and taking comments down in the comments section.

A tainted ring is better than no ring in the end. Pretty crappy they were doing that though.

It's worse now man. All 4 rings are going to be called into question. Unless the NFL drops the hammer (they won't) their integrity is going to be wrecked.

Ah, for a moment there I was wondering where my Deflate-Gate thread went :D

That poll should have serious options for possible punishments though, or else people would think I came up with that shit, hahaha.

The Patriots are a scuzzy organization, and I look forward to seeing if they get punished, but I can't bring myself to care too much about the actual infraction. They would have won anyway, and they still have to beat the best team in football to win a Super Bowl.
I hope Seattle picks Brady off a half dozen times and mocks him by squeezing the ball to see if it's properly inflated.

I hope Brady suffers such a crushing defeat that Gisele dumps him to become my paramour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back