NFL Discussion 47: Cheating Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady's press conference (4pmET today) is going to be insane, BB just basically deflected everything to him and the league.

If I was Tom, I'd be a smartass.

He should say, "We're on to the Super Bowl." Among other things.

People hate them because they are successful cheaters. Stupid to say otherwise.

Successful cheaters? So it's ok to cheat if you lose?

If thy didn't cheat people should still hate them. Everyone already has their mind made up. Stupid to say otherwise.

Is bellacheat passing the buck to Brady this time? Missed the press conference.

I believe Bill Belichick.

Brady will probably just say what BB does.

"Onto Arizona, no idea what your talking about, will co operate with league". Etc

Brady will probably just say what BB does.

"Onto Arizona, no idea what your talking about, will co operate with league". Etc

He'll claim to have had then inflated to the minimum required, blame conditions on the field, use, some other pedestrian reasons for the decreased pressure and offer that no one on the New England manipulated then after inspection. There will be no resolution, admission of guilt and the real fallout will be a bunch of memes drawn up by bitter fans of losing franchises for consolation. The super bowl gets a clear villain.

Successful cheaters? So it's ok to cheat if you lose?

If thy didn't cheat people should still hate them. Everyone already has their mind made up. Stupid to say otherwise.

Its not ok to cheat period. The fact that they cheat and are successful in doing so is the reason they are hated.

You are a fanboy with blinders on. No point in even having the discussion.

Thread title should have been, "Tommy and his deflated balls".

Pretty cool that Browner could win back to back rings with different teams.

Beast Mode fined 20k for deez nuts gesture.

Fuck this league lol.

How about the NFL focus on crackingdown cheating instead of fining Marshawn Lynch.

Brady won't be allowed to throw soft ball in Arizona.

Not like that would have done him much good, he's still getting curb stomped by Seattle.

Nothing would make me happier than NE losing by some twisted ass controversy.

Hopefully Brady comes out with an Arian Foster/Beast Mode type of strategy today. I feel like that could work.

The cover of today's NY Post:

gisele-tom-brady-new-york-post.jpg

Overblown imo. This whole thing. They could have been playing with the footballs completely flat and it would not have changed the outcome. Indy gets prison raped no matter what in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back