Next week's UFC card is one of the worst ever

Can add a few of the blokes fights if you need, a 10-7 Benoit versus a 3-3 Adashev who hasn't won a fight in 2 years, yeah edge of the seat stuff that fight. Tell you what we can settle it simply, are you intrigued by any of the these match ups? You're either lying, ignorant of the meaning of the word intriguing or trying to white knight which is just incredibly sad, which is it?
Actually yes, I can enjoy fights between two middle of the pack fighters. Call a truce, buddy.

UFC has been dying since UFC 33.

Who was calling this week's one of the worst ever? Only idiots it was a good card on paper and turned out to be great

This week's card originally had 4 WMMA fights.
Next week's card has 3 WMMA fights.
But that might change to only 2 WMMA fights.

More WMMA doesn't make the card better
Therefore next weeks card > this weeks card

I'm fucking sick and tired of threads like these. Ask yourself: Do you prefer "super stacked cards" twice a year, or do you prefer getting to watch fights all the time?

You're either a fan of fighting, or you follow Kim Kardashian on Instagram.
Can you realize fans enjoy stacked cards?or are u an idiot?

I prefer to let events actually happen first before judging them. Must feel bad to need so much marketing shoved down your throats to enjoy MMA.

I'm fucking sick and tired of threads like these. Ask yourself: Do you prefer "super stacked cards" twice a year, or do you prefer getting to watch fights all the time?

Anyone who talks about Kim Kardashian secretly watches all her shit. Keep talking like your better then people.

Dumbasses acting like it somehow makes you an intelligent fight fan to shill for this card lol . This isn't about being a "hardcore" fan or whatever it's not a good card , next week's Bellator card is way better just do to the main event alone . Will I still watch it and have it on with Bellator ? Yes of course .

In the past cards like this one have ended up being full of crazy fights and having a lot of entertainment value.

Reactions: Gio

to each his own but i prefer a stacked card once a month over the garbage we get every week. There is more then enough B league mma to be seen without this so called premier league showing these prelim level fighters on main cards.

that said i will still watch as these weak cards still have one or two decent matchups worth watching.

especially because of the WMMA fights.

Didn't watch any prelims, but the WMMA fight on the main card was another mediocre decision, again, slowing the momentum of what was otherwise an fun card of fights.

Good women's fights are so few and far between.

The card is shitty ....but a lot of them are crappy

Literally almost every match up is intriguing lol don't know what you're seeing? <Kpop01>

What does this even mean? "Intriguing" because two people are entering the octogon to scrap, I guess, but I haven't heard of half of these fighters. I guess I'm not cool enough.

Main event could be a banger, but it's still two low ranked guys. Then some heavyweights. Then two unranked straw weight women (lol). Then more unranked guys. And Sam Alvey?

Yes, every card has the potential to be fun and violent, but on paper this is a really bad looking card. And I'll be tuning in.

I'm looking forward to seeing Lazzez again, I have been impressed with what little I've seen of him. As for the rest, you never know when you're going to see someone who ends up being really good or really entertaining or both. I remember years ago seeing seeing some long haired caveman looking dude (I told a buddy he looked like the bastard love child of Carrot Top and the Geico caveman) who won a really fun fight. It was Clay Guida, and I've been a fan ever since.

As far name value goes, it is a very low level card. A questionable main event without any recognizable names to beef up the main card.

It'll still probably produce a bunch of fun fights, but some of those main card fights have no business being on a main card.

Cheyanne Buys vs Gloria De Paula?
On a main card? Whaaaaaaat?

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/78698-ufc-fight-night

The card we just had had many fights to look forward to even if not the biggest names. Next week's card is a C level Bellator card

Uriah Hall and Sean Strickland main eventing lmaoooo. Decent fight but that's prelim headliner material at best

What's worse is the comain. Sam Alvey who hasn't won a fight since 2018 and is 0-5-1 since is the comain? Against overrated prospect Roman Kopylov

40yo Shamil returning against Daukas.

The only good matchups on this card are Hall Strickland, Kamaka Chavez and maybe Kang Rani if Rani isn't completely shot by now. Barberrna is usually in fun fights but he's fighting a can

Then we got a whole host of D level fighters and OFC some shitty WMMA in the mix <{cruzshake}>
So don't watch it then ya fucking goof!

dana-white-twitter.jpg

Back