Next for Hill?

RockyLockridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Roundtree JR, Ankelaev or Rakic make sense.

For Alex it's Jiri or Ankelaev

Do you guys think he'll take a step back or stay right in the mix?

I hope this humbled Hill, and gives him a chance to learn not to underestimate and overlook his opponents. Losing to a beast like Pereira is really no shame, with the right mindset I think Hill can still be a dangerous contender for anyone..

Maybe Hill vs Rakic, and Alex vs Ankelaev

I hope this humbled Hill, and gives him a chance to learn not to underestimate and overlook his opponents. Losing to a beast like Pereira is really no shame, with the right mindset I think Hill can still be a dangerous contender for anyone..

Maybe Hill vs Rakic, and Alex vs Ankelaev
but who does Jiri fight then? roundtree? just beat rakic, should already be a step up from roundtree IMO."

I guess Jan? I feel like Hill could fight Jan too. and It'd be sensible.

I’d be very down for rountree vs hill
Damn good match up for both. Does Khalil have a fight scheduled? He is on a roll. He did only fight like half a year ago or something and Hill will need to take a break, but maybe the timing would work.

Let's do Jiri vs Alex rematch and Hill vs Ankalaev / Ankalaev obviously getting title shot with a win.

Or if they do Ankalaev vs Alex first then have Hill fight Rakic. As stated though, that puts Jiri out in the cold though.
Who cares? And Jiri gets KOd again with that defense
lol @ calling that CLEAR early stoppage a KO

Hate how someone just getting dropped is now called an insta-KO

If Hill is still injured he needs to heal and take a step down in competition.

Hill vs Roundtree or Rakic should both be good fights.

Jiri deserves Alex more than Ankelaev and Roundtree would be a step back.

If Alex fights at HW then do Jiri vs Ankelaev, Rakic vs Hill and Roundtree vs Krylov.

Let's do Jiri vs Alex rematch and Hill vs Ankalaev / Ankalaev obviously getting title shot with a win.

Or if they do Ankalaev vs Alex first then have Hill fight Rakic. As stated though, that puts Jiri out in the cold though.

lol @ calling that CLEAR early stoppage a KO

Hate how someone just getting dropped is now called an insta-KO

Rofl Jiri ran face first into 2 counter punches ate elbows shooting a desperate takedown and Alex fell into mount ready to do even more damage STFU

Rofl Jiri ran face first into 2 counter punches ate elbows shooting a desperate takedown and Alex fell into mount ready to do even more damage STFU
Cool that you actually admit that someone getting mount should be grounds to instantly end a fight. Maybe you should watch more tennis because this MMA thing doesn't really jive with you.

Lol you're a fuckin idiot. Jiri blocks punches with his face. He's lucky Rakic has no power because Alex would have KOd him even faster. Take Jiris dick out of your mouth you fuckin casual
lol @ the "yes I think someone landing in mount should count as a KO" guy that joined in 2024 calling other fans casuals

I want this.

Ankalaev fans looking for easiest possible road for him to title shot once again. Ankalaev is nowhere near deserving for title shot. Who has he really won? His best win is Anthony Smith 2022. Thats not title worthy

I think hill knew he was in over his head. He just tried to get his red panty night.

lol @ the "yes I think someone landing in mount should count as a KO" guy that joined in 2024 calling other fans casuals
@PrideNverDies is diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). He has an intellectual disability, please do not be too harsh on him

Back