UFC 300. Main card v Prelims

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If you had make a choice of what you would pay 80 bucks to watch ......would it be the ........

Main Card
Alex v Hill
China fight
Max v JG
Bo fight
Charles v Arman

Or
Prelims
Rakic v Jiri
Kayla v Holm
Fig v Cody
Sterling v Kattar
Turner v Moicsno
Andrande fight
Yousuff v Lopes
Miller last ride.

Would want to watch the Main or Prelims more if you could only watch 1.

It's honestly close for me.

UFC slaps a lot of fighter’s on this card in the face with the placement of the Nickal fight. Hope it blows up in their face.

Prelims are fantastic. The co main and main are solid fights but not must see type of fights to close a massive show

Prelims are fantastic. The co main and main are solid fights but not must see type of fights to close a massive show
Yeah most anticipated fight on Card is Max v JG n after that its Charles v Arman . The last 2 fights are good dont get me wrong but nothing to make you go wow I need to see this. Dana botched the finale here.

Dana likely could have made Izzy v Khaz a interim title fight n booked it . That would have been a great close

Bo being on the main card is a travesty and I'm going to root for Brundage (in vain)

If you had make a choice of what you would pay 80 bucks to watch ......would it be the ........

Main Card
Alex v Hill
China fight
Max v JG
Bo fight
Charles v Arman

Or
Prelims
Rakic v Jiri
Kayla v Holm
Fig v Cody
Sterling v Kattar
Turner v Moicsno
Andrande fight
Yousuff v Lopes
Miller last ride.

Would want to watch the Main or Prelims more if you could only watch 1.

It's honestly close for me.
Switch out the Andrade fight with the Bo fight. That would be a really good main card.

Still not worth $80. But the closest they’ve come to actually delivering a product that I would be willing to pay that much for in a long time (omitting 299). I paid for 217, because that was a huge fight for me. And the fishing could be hit, and miss.

I didn’t want to miss one second of that ME. I think it was $60 for the HD feed. Worth it for that card to me. And don’t forget.. There were 3 title fights on that card.

Edit.
Added the 217 stuff.

Last edited:
If it wasn’t already clear, the Bo placement shows how much the UFC believe in this guy and want him to be the next big American star.

There are at least 3 prelim fights that should be on the main instead.

UFC slaps a lot of fighter’s on this card in the face with the placement of the Nickal fight. Hope it blows up in their face.
I don't. I want good fights, therefore I hope it's a banger.

UFC 300 - A+ prelims and very average PPV.

Wish we could still see the buyrates on these things as I'm curious to see how it does.

Andrade is the epitome of JBG, and an ex-UFC Champion. What has Bo done that I’d rather watch him, than Andrade?

That’s anything but a lateral move, imo.
Andrande is washed ex chsmp fighting a nobody an Bo is a hype job fighting a can. Not much difference brah

I prefered last night's card. Not kidding. Happy to see Pereira, and maybe one or two other fights. But rest doesn't make sense.

as if you were paying before lol

Um, yeah i think that was his point.

But on topic, the Bo Nickal fight being on the main card is stupid. I get that the UFC are trying to push the guy, but there are like 3-4 fights on the undercard that are more deserving of being on the main card than that fight.

Back