Law Newsom signs executive order making California vote-by-mail state

at an electoral college level, does trump really plan to win california anyway? lost cause.

at an electoral college level, does trump really plan to win california anyway? lost cause.

This is what's so loony about Trump and his supporters crying about mail-in ballots coming to California. It just reveals a profound ignorance of US voter demographics.

And Oregon, Washington,Colorado, Utah and Hawaii already conduct their elections exclusively by mail. With a bunch of other states providing an option to vote via (no excuse) mail-in ballots. (Even Kentucky just made it easier to vote by mail.)

I already vote by mail so not sure why it’s a big deal. This should have done for everyone else years ago.

I only vote by paper ballot at my local election site on election day in the Great State of Nebraska.

I won't vote by mail, or machine unless the law absolutely requires it. I'll oppose any measure to require voting by mail or machine.

There's far too many opportunities and incentives for fraud with any other system than paper ballots.

Well @Headkicktoleg if the Republicans would have protected the America people like they were supposed to instead of letting the virus run rampart, we wouldn’t be in this situation.
This happened because Pelosi and the Democrats, who really run our current government, wanted to party in Chinatown. You may believe the president and the Senate wield the power currently, but really, it's the Dems who were in charge and should be held responsible. Pretty sure some people in Hollywood tweeted some dumb shit at some point regarding COVID-19, so that probably caused 90% of the deaths by itself.

Can't you already vote by mail? How does this make fraud easier?

Last edited:
Sounds like someone is setting up his excuses for a loss

this is the kind of professional well thought out response we deserve from the president.

I only vote by paper ballot at my local election site on election day in the Great State of Nebraska.

I won't vote by mail, or machine unless the law absolutely requires it. I'll oppose any measure to require voting by mail or machine.

There's far too many opportunities and incentives for fraud with any other system than paper ballots.

If the government really wanted to rig the election they can rig the election. A fucking paper ballot isn’t stopping shit lmao.

If the government really wanted to rig the election they can rig the election. A fucking paper ballot isn’t stopping shit lmao.

The argument you're putting forward is no one should take any measures to make election fraud harder to perpetrate, and we should all just accept a certain level of election fraud.

Curious, what modern political parties and politicians do you happen to support?

Well @Headkicktoleg if the Republicans would have protected the America people like they were supposed to instead of letting the virus run rampart, we wouldn’t be in this situation.

So true. If we didn’t have a so called leader who lied about everything since it started and actually used his office to lead instead of making stuff up each and every day (we’ll test 5 million a day soon, these companies are making ventilators, all target parking lots will have free testing) things like his fanciful lies might actually have become truth.

The argument you're putting forward is no one should take any measures to make election fraud harder to perpetrate, and we should all just accept a certain level of election fraud.

Curious, what modern political parties and politicians do you happen to support?

I'm laughing at you acting like something as simple as a paper ballot being some kind of game changer in a potential election fraud, something that would cost millions if not billions of dollars to pull off, combined with unprecedented preparation and technological moves. A piece of paper stopping something so dramatic from happening is as likely as a "DO NOT ENTER" sign from stopping the cartel from smuggling drugs.

TBH I'm not a big supporter of Goatnald or Biden, they're both old senile cans.

I'm laughing at you acting like something as simple as a paper ballot being some kind of game changer in a potential election fraud, something that would cost millions if not billions of dollars to pull off, combined with unprecedented preparation and technological moves. A piece of paper stopping something so dramatic from happening is as likely as a "DO NOT ENTER" sign from stopping the cartel from smuggling drugs.

TBH I'm not a big supporter of Goatnald or Biden, they're both old senile cans.

With digital voting, the ability of one individual to perpetrate widespread election fraud is much greater.

Yes or No?

Also, you avoided my question from the previous post. I'll post it again in case you missed it:

it should be an option .. and how is it possible or ok that a governor can mess with voting rules like that with 'executive orders' .. that should not be possible or allowed .. that should be something that should need congress approval at minimum .. not just a flick of a pen

With digital voting, the ability of one individual to perpetrate widespread election fraud is much greater.

Yes or No?

Also, you avoided my question from the previous post. I'll post it again in case you missed it:

Digital security is arguably safer than a piece of paper.

What does my political affiliation matter? Are you trying to ask me out on a date? I didn't vote for Clinton and don't plan on voting for Biden unless something catastrophic happens thanks to Trump in the next couple months.

it should be an option .. and how is it possible or ok that a governor can mess with voting rules like that with 'executive orders' .. that should not be possible or allowed .. that should be something that should need congress approval at minimum .. not just a flick of a pen

Democratic governors aren't letting a crisis go to waste......

Digital security is arguably safer than a piece of paper.

I asked you a yes or no question. Here it is again:

Yes or No?

What does my political affiliation matter? Are you trying to ask me out on a date? I didn't vote for Clinton and don't plan on voting for Biden unless something catastrophic happens thanks to Trump in the next couple months.
My Father always said:

"You can always tell who's a liberal, because they won't give a straight answer to a direct question."

I didn't ask you who you didn't support. I'll ask a third time, and see if you actually directly answer or once again try to wriggle out of answering it.

I asked you a yes or no question. Here it is again:

Yes or No?

My Father always said:

"You can always tell who's a liberal, because they won't give a straight answer to a direct question."

I didn't ask you who you didn't support. I'll ask a tried time, and see if you actually directly answer or once again try to wriggle out of answering it.

Considering the stock market, crypto currency and other multi billion dollar organizations rely on digital security I would have just as if not more confidence in a digital system than in person.

I often support both members of the republican and democratic parties, therefore I don't think its fair to say I lean one way or another. I thought that in the recent primaries Yang, Buttigieg and Gabbard proposed some good ideas but also some I was not a fan of. I also think Trump isn't as bad of a president that he is made out to be but thanks to his poor PR decisions he is overly criticized. Networks like CNN and Fox News do more harm than good. I'm sorry if it is difficult for you to comprehend the idea of supporting individuals for their ideas more so than what political party they associate with. I know it was probably really hard for you to "ask a tried time" for something completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. I can do that too.

How much money did you make in 2019 and what university did you attend?

Considering the stock market, crypto currency and other multi billion dollar organizations rely on digital security I would have just as if not more confidence in a digital system than in person.

I often support both members of the republican and democratic parties, therefore I don't think its fair to say I lean one way or another. I thought that in the recent primaries Yang, Buttigieg and Gabbard proposed some good ideas but also some I was not a fan of. I also think Trump isn't as bad of a president that he is made out to be but thanks to his poor PR decisions he is overly criticized. Networks like CNN and Fox News do more harm than good. I'm sorry if it is difficult for you to comprehend the idea of supporting individuals for their ideas more so than what political party they associate with. I know it was probably really hard for you to "ask a tried time" for something completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. I can do that too.
Thank you for proving my Father correct.

You can't give a straight answer to a direct question.

How much money did you make in 2019 and what university did you attend?

None of your fucking business.

See! That's a straight answer to a direct question! Try it some time!

Back