Law Newsom signs executive order making California vote-by-mail state

He's discriminating against the country's largest homeless population who don't have addresses to get ballots.

It's California ffs. He could have made a law that you have to vote for the democrat and it wouldn't have mattered.
I know you are trying to be cute but....voting in person is not outlawed.

The executive order does not replace in-person voting, Newsom said during a press conference.

"Mail-in ballot is important but it's not an exclusive substitute to physical locations," Newsom said. He added that the state is still working to have "the appropriate number of physical sites for people to vote as well."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/newsom...g-california-a-vote-by-mail-state-2020-05-08/

It's bullshit that he's offering Californians the option to vote by mail, anticipating a pandemic being around in the fall? What the fuck is wrong with you lol. So retarded.
Someone doesn't know that the same laws effect Republicans as well. Like, they'd have the chance to vote through mail too. Crazy, yeah?
The right of center currently isn't brainwashed into not seeing all the corruption and BS that's been going on. I think it's very possible Al Gore should have been President and I think there's a good chance we would have been better off. The political climate is bad right now. They keep catching Dems in election BS and they think they have the high-ground and do seem not feel bad about trying to cheat, or cheating. R's cheating (or trying) has happened in the past. I worried the right would cheat to keep Obama out because he's half-black. I literally feared that.

The right of center currently isn't brainwashed into not seeing all the corruption and BS that's been going on. I think it's very possible Al Gore should have been President and I think there's a good chance we would have been better off. The political climate is bad right now. They keep catching Dems in election BS and they think they have the high-ground and do seem not feel bad about trying to cheat, or cheating. R's cheating (or trying) has happened in the past. I worried the right would cheat to keep Obama out because he's half-black. I literally feared that.
What the fuck are you talking about? Get back on topic, dingbat. California is giving voters this fall a chance to vote by mail rather than risk COVID at the polls. Good.

What the fuck are you talking about? Get back on topic, dingbat. California is giving voters this fall a chance to vote by mail rather than risk COVID at the polls. Good.
Isn't it strange how we all saw this coming? You're a dingbat, you fkn moron. Did you read the studies on how much the mail-in ballots were completely botched either on accident or intentionally last election? Why do you want it so bad? Oh, I know, because EVERY Dem here seems to want it. Hmm... More weird religious like group-think from the follower weaklings.

Isn't it strange how we all saw this coming? You're a dingbat, you fkn moron. Did you read the studies on how much the mail-in ballots were completely botched either on accident or intentionally last election? Why do you want it so bad? Oh, I know, because EVERY Dem here seems to want it. Hmm... More weird religious like group-think from the follower weaklings.
Wait, do you think Cali is gonna go Republican if few people vote or something? What's the conspiracy? I want people to be able to vote safely, especially when there's a serious infectious disease spreading. That's not partisan, unless to you the idea of more people voting is somehow bad and only for evil Democrats. Not my fault that democratic participation favors one party over the other. That sounds like your problem.

Also, try not to go off about Al Gore and Obama and being black this time, you psychopath.

It's weird how your sentiment is that you guys don't forget the corruption, yet the only instance you bring up is the 2000 election. Nothing said about the daily corruption flourishing under the swamp drainer in chief.

Also, nobody has been catching dems with election bs, whatever you're talking about. However, there are a lot of cases of electoral fraud by the GOP in the last two election cycles.....

I miss baseball.

2020: The Pitch
VMnr.gif

OMG guys! It's the mail-in ballot voter fraud boogeyman. Grab your blanket and hide under the bed dumbass just wet out of fear of this plague on our democracy that has had such a huge effect on elections in the past that it must be avoided at all costs.

I mean c'mon, look around, what could possibly be a greater threat than mail-in ballots this year?

Have they brought that Heritage Foundation compilation of voter fraud yet? That one's funny since it's occupied soooo much by GOP offenders, and the majority of the cases are for things like people voting in two counties, or registering their dead mom, etc. Like 1 vote at a time, during elections in which millions vote!!!

Such fear over things like mail in ballots. Just imagine telling our founding fathers about that shit!!!

Some of the poll places get so fucking packed I can see why someone would want to just mail the ballot in.

However, if people still want to wait and vote in person, they can. There's nothing stopping them from doing it.

Seeing as Repub Mike Garcia defeated Dem Christy Smith 56% to 44%, I wonder how that might affect republicans' mistrust of mail-in voting. Also wonder what percent of the election was mail-in. I mean was this whole Calif 25th district congr race all by mail-in?

Although I personally have little trust for mail-in voting, I am still not sure why Republicans think they have more to lose from it. Garcia's victory represents the first time in 22 years that California Republicans have captured a congressional seat from Democrats.

This district includes Simi Valley, CA., a predominantly white L.A. suburb. This is where they held the Rodney King beating trial and 4 LA police officers were acquitted.

And the dead rise and vote democratic.

Back