Law Newsom signs executive order making California vote-by-mail state

Wait, so it's California and New York's fault they are high-traffic destinations and nobody wants to go to Alabama? The federal government shit the bed.
Sorry, are you suggesting it's the federal government's fault that NYC is densely populated?

<SelenaWow>

Seeing as Repub Mike Garcia defeated Dem Christy Smith 56% to 44%, I wonder how that might affect republicans' mistrust of mail-in voting. Also wonder what percent of the election was mail-in. I mean was this whole Calif 25th district congr race all by mail-in?

Although I personally have little trust for mail-in voting, I am still not sure why Republicans think they have more to lose from it. Garcia's victory represents the first time in 22 years that California Republicans have captured a congressional seat from Democrats.

it was all fraud. Garcia really would’ve won 75%-25%. Fucking dems

Yeah stupid rat jerks wanting people to be able to vote and do it safely. Haven't they ever heard of demoncracy?! Fuck outta here.
LOL! Some of you are so full of it!

I hope my governor uses his power for good and does the same thing, as well as legalizing the tweeds.

I only vote by paper ballot at my local election site on election day in the Great State of Nebraska.

I won't vote by mail, or machine unless the law absolutely requires it. I'll oppose any measure to require voting by mail or machine.

There's far too many opportunities and incentives for fraud with any other system than paper ballots.

Someone want to tell this guy what the mail in ballots are made out of?

The voting process needs be to more accessible. Give people a week to vote, not a single day when they are working. Or make it a federal holiday.

If there was a voting day that was treated like a holiday and everyone had the day off it would increase voter turnout.

Sounds like someone is setting up his excuses for a loss

Not sure it helps democrats, mike Garcia won CA25 by 10 points, Anita hill’s vacated spot

Not sure it helps democrats, mike Garcia won CA25 by 10 points, Anita hill’s vacated spot
The funny thing you see it as dems vs Republicans like Trump and not because there's a fucking virus out there.

The funny thing you see it as dems vs Republicans like Trump and not because there's a fucking virus out there.
Yes because we’ve got extremely low case per capita in California, some virus.....

Yes because we’ve got extremely low case per capita in California, some virus.....
Yeah and not because the virus kills old people who will work the election and show up to vote for hours at a line. What a world that this is partisan.

Yeah stupid rat jerks wanting people to be able to vote and do it safely. Haven't they ever heard of demoncracy?! Fuck outta here.
That's not the whole story you partisan hack.

Wal-mart is open so voting can be open as well. Extend it over two days and encourage social distancing.

This is BS.

LOL! Some of you are so full of it!

Home Depot is an absolute mess, I’ve got a project im working on, and the line is shocking. Best way to visit is 6-8AM, otherwise it gets crowded.

I support in person voting only... And more gerrymanderring.

Nothing is more democratic in principle than that.

That's not the whole story you partisan hack.

Wal-mart is open so voting can be open as well. Extend it over two days and encourage social distancing.

This is BS.
It's bullshit that he's offering Californians the option to vote by mail, anticipating a pandemic being around in the fall? What the fuck is wrong with you lol. So retarded.

In November? Yeah that’s all they want, make sure people safely vote as long as it’s a democrat.

Someone doesn't know that the same laws effect Republicans as well. Like, they'd have the chance to vote through mail too. Crazy, yeah?

The voting process needs be to more accessible. Give people a week to vote, not a single day when they are working. Or make it a federal holiday.

If there was a voting day that was treated like a holiday and everyone had the day off it would increase voter turnout.

That's an incredible idea..
Maybe they give it a cool name...
Like...hmmmm. 'early voting' ?
Just spitballing.

Someone doesn't know that the same laws effect Republicans as well. Like, they'd have the chance to vote through mail too. Crazy, yeah?

Of course they do through the mail straight to the trash.

Back