• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Youtube video : #ProudToBe in support of LGBTQ+

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score
In case you forgot your daily dose of propaganda :

LBQYZYVZ propaganda > Refugee propaganda

get a rope I can't wait for God's Reckoning on this nation

I heard some shit on the radio about whether gheys role in American/world history should or is being taught in school? WTF

No problem with gay rights.

If you force transgenderism on children or twerk as a way of protesting, you're a fucking degenerate though.

I'm a strong supporter of the LGBTQ2PHENZ community.

I'll bang a tranny any day of the week but I won't watch that vid

giphy.gif

LBQYZYVZ propaganda > Refugee propaganda
Of course, we've always known the queers have a developed sense of style and aesthetic.
get a rope I can't wait for God's Reckoning on this nation
Haha, you're kind of an asshole aren't you buddy? I don't care for this stuff either but geez, America has endorsed far worse things in the past. To wait with glee for "God's Reckoning"(whatever the hell that means) on your fellow Americans because a few gays put together a few YT is pretty sick.

What does the + stand for?
They realized their endlessly inclusive and expanding acronym was getting out of control so they included the + for all the snowflake identities not covered by the preceding letters.

I wish humans could delete information from their brains
MIPs wtf
now mixed-integer programming will forever be associated with pedophiles in my mind

MIPs (minor attracted persons), asexuals, questioning, etc.
I wish humans could delete information from their brains
MIPs wtf
now mixed-integer programming will forever be associated with pedophiles in my mind
There's no "I" in "Attracted" so no need to associate that anyway. ;)

There's no "I" in "Attracted" so no need to associate that anyway. ;)
True! Seems like Denter made a mistake there.
maybe he got it mixed up with MIP = minor in possession
that's not disturbing, thankfully

In some sense its not that weird. Anyone under 18 is a minor and some states even have 16 as the age of consent. Honestly I remember some girls from my high school only going downhill after graduating. Its creepy and sometimes illegal to actively pursue girls that young if you're older but its not that weird to be attracted to them.

In some sense its not that weird. Anyone under 18 is a minor and some states even have 16 as the age of consent. Honestly I remember some girls from my high school only going downhill after graduating. Its creepy and sometimes illegal to actively pursue girls that young if you're older but its not that weird to be attracted to them.
yeah nothing wrong with that for sure

Back