International New Finnish Study Finds No Evidence For Man-Made Climate Change

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
or - and this is a radical idea - pay attention in your fucking science classes in school and actually build an educational foundation to understand things. then you won't have to sit there like a drooling troglodyte depending on someone else to tell you how to think.

this whole "look at both sides and make up your mind" bullshit is literally one of the dumbest yet most effective propaganda tools used by conservatives. it's a way for blue collar shit kickers working minimum wage jobs to feel like they are smart. then when they stock the shelves in a warehouse or put up the fuckin drywall they can pretend like "yea, climate change is a hoax because i heard it from rush limbaugh and he's the other side of the debate."

fucking morons i swear to christ.
We gotta find a middle ground, some people say the earth is flat, others say it's a globe, I propose it's a cube.

The wrong human nature can ruin any system, and a system is only functional as the people within. This is the basic piece of common sense people need to understand who assume that Europe's prosperity came from a system, and not European people.

And yes, with less mature people involved in science now, you will get politics taking precedent over truth. This is behavior you see permeate both sides, with the left recently jumping ahead.

That’s a big problem in all areas not just science.

It’s basically political n social activists taking over n shaping society how they think it’s should be.

Methane gas contributes more greenhouse gas than planes trains and automobiles combined, so basically until we stop producing livestock it really doesn’t matter, rep, lib, aside are you ready to quit eating meat?

I'm the numbskull for what, being scientifically literate, or not reading an entire study late at night on sherdog?

Go home, you're retarded.

EDIT: Were you assuming I read it, and plagiarized It? I actually didn't click the link. Wouldn't surprise me if the idea originated with me.. I had been saying (without prompt) that it was somewhat necessary to warm the planet enough to avoid the next ice age.. A couple years after I said that, boom, I start hearing about the studies talking about us pushing the next one back.
<Dany07>thats as retarded as your last statement , get back on your meds you moron

This a great timeline, the sad thing is a denier will look at this and still not see how it’s been impacted by man because it warmed up 4dC over 10’s of thousands of years which in their mind is the same as the current warming period of 100 years.

If scientists are right about the predicted 4C increase, then we're pretty well fucked. It's probably to late.

If the data from the early 1900's is any indication, then it's possible they may be over exaggerating. Unless there were other underlying factors controlling the increase.

From this time frame of 1910-40, earths temps increased approximately .5C with an increase of about 10 ppm CO2. If the climate is that sensitive to CO2, we should have seen a massive increase today (or the last few decades), .
Compare to the 1980-2010 increase of .4C with an increase of CO2 levels of 60 ppm.

I haven't read an article on this specific period (1910-40). Not sure if there are any peer reviewed papers out on this.

<Dany07>thats as retarded as your last statement , get back on your meds you moron
I don't take meds. Sorry you suck, and are likely poor in the subject. I imagine your father was scientifically illiterate and that's where it comes from. He wasn't into science, was he? I can tell.

Published by Paul Joseph Watson

Paul Joseph Watson reposted it in a column, and it was originally published by Jyrki Kauppinen and Pekka Malmi the Finnish researchers.

Typical 'oh Bengazi was just a Fox News story' response.

I have a solution, destroy all humans and cows.

Paul Joseph Watson reposted it in a column, and it was originally published by Jyrki Kauppinen and Pekka Malmi the Finnish researchers.

Go back to posting pictures of girls... Its what you are good at

Go back to posting pictures of girls... Its what you are good at

Don't like your narrative being challenged?

Its funny, Democrats get pissed off when Republicans disregard CNN's occasional legitimate reporting as 'fake news' as an easy means to ignore it.

That's because Democrats did it first, and continue to do it now.

If scientists are right about the predicted 4C increase, then we're pretty well fucked. It's probably to late.

If the data from the early 1900's is any indication, then it's possible they may be over exaggerating. Unless there were other underlying factors controlling the increase.

From this time frame of 1910-40, earths temps increased approximately .5C with an increase of about 10 ppm CO2. If the climate is that sensitive to CO2, we should have seen a massive increase today (or the last few decades), .
Compare to the 1980-2010 increase of .4C with an increase of CO2 levels of 60 ppm.

I haven't read an article on this specific
(1910-40). Not sure if there are any peer reviewed papers out on this.

Maybe CO2/Temp is nonlinear.

Maybe CO2/Temp is nonlinear.
Maybe. Maybe not. That's the magic question. What if CO2/temp isn't nonlinear and it isn't the player the IPCC claims it is in the complicated climate system. It's not like it woke up in the 70's and became linear.

I know there was talk on Solar Irradiance vs the temp rises on those time frames I mentioned.

Last edited:
Maybe. Maybe not. That's the magic question. What if CO2/temp isn't nonlinear and it isn't the player the IPCC claims it is in the complicated climate system. It's not like it woke up in the 70's and became linear.

I know there was talk on Solar Irradiance vs the temp rises on those time frames I mentioned.

Yes I remember that but the sun is actually in a dormant cycle yet we are seeing record yearly temps. I agree the sun activity has a huge effect on our climate and the scary part is, what happens when it starts acting up again? We are already seeing crazy weather and temperature so the problem only gets worse.

It's been obvious from the beginning that it's a giant con and an attempt to control global wealth. If they were serious about fixing the problem they would be pushing as hard as they can for nuclear energy. That is the only "solution" that will make a significant dent in carbon emissions while providing all the energy we need, in a properly scalable form. Solar panels and wind farms are a fantasy that would need to defy the laws of physics to replace fossil fuels without wrecking our economy.

Posted on a non peer reviewed website.

Man-Made Climate Change is a Hoax?

Water is Wet?

The Sun is Hot?

Ben Askren got wrecked? <{yearp}>

Nothing new here.

Posters here are conflating studies that show temperature rises with studies that definitively prove humans are warming the planet.

Well I think all of Congress and the Senate are single-handedly causing this issue with all the HOT-AIR coming from their direction. <CerseiPlotting>

Back