International New Finnish Study Finds No Evidence For Man-Made Climate Change

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
The reason for the difference between actual and expected warming earlier in the century was due to the cooling effect of other pollutants, particularly CFC's, which were banned under the Montreal Protocol in the 80's--hence increased warming after that. They were mitigating the warming effect (while doing massive damage to the ozone layer.) Of course, this never gets mentioned by the crowd trying to discredit climate science.

Sadly, there has been recent evidence someone is disregarding the ban and putting CFC's into the atmosphere again.

Let me know if you young'uns need to be filled in on any other stuff from "back in the day" :)
Did the production of Chlorofluorocarbons for commercial use only really get going in the late 30's, basically at the end of the first spike in temps?

Plant more fucking trees.
Partially this.

The world would probably be able to cope quite a bit better if we, as a human species, hadn't cut down over 90% of the fucking trees on the planet in the last 150 years.

All these climate deniers seem to forget about the fact that all the things that COULD have absorbed our CO2 emissions - we've gone and destroyed those, aswell!

Human-made climat change is real but not as drastic as environmentalists claim. To this day the main source of CO (and other "greenhouse" gases like methane) emissions in Northern Europe are farting mooses. Think about it.
Pollution, on the other hand, is very real and should be battled globally.
Moose are making carbon monoxide eh?

Human-made climat change is real but not as drastic as environmentalists claim. To this day the main source of CO (and other "greenhouse" gases like methane) emissions in Northern Europe are farting mooses. Think about it.
Pollution, on the other hand, is very real and should be battled globally.
What do you mean by 'Nothern Europe'? If you mean Scadinavia - you might\ be correct - but that's only because Scandinavia is fucking balling it when it comes to renewables - geothermal, hydro, wind left right and centre.

But scandinavia generates a miniscule amount of energy compared to India, China, US, UK, France, Germany, Japan etc. Those countries emit a SHIT load of CO2 from industry sources.

I'm pretty fed up with the pathetic arguments back and forth.

Seriously - ask yourselves:

Basically - are you onboard that the world is warming up? If not - forget science - go ask your grandparents their experiences. Mine used to iceskate on lakes in winter. Me - those lakes don't even exist anymore, let alone freeze.

Do you also concur that it's happening at a fucking (quote goldie here) meteoric rate - because it is - we are DEFINITELY seeing global temperature changes happening within 100 years (that to EVERYTHING we can measure) would normally take 10,000 years to happen.

Whether it's humans or not (BTW - it's humans) - if it carries on at this rate - (combined with cutting down all the trees) - large parts of the developing world will suffer within our life-times.

Forget sea-rises, forget the tempuratures being unseasonably pleasent in the spring - what do you think happens when 100M indians (just an example) no longer have water or a place to live (just Google 'Chennai') - or any of the other developing countries. Who cares about the 'brown people' right?

No more cheap labour. No more cheap products. No more cheap anything. 100M people migrating to the nearest countries?

That's a recipe for global recession if i ever heard one - and maybe worse.

Basically - are you onboard that the world is warming up? If not - forget science - go ask your grandparents their experiences. Mine used to iceskate on lakes in winter. Me - those lakes don't even exist anymore, let alone freeze.

Do you also concur that it's happening at a fucking (quote goldie here) meteoric rate - because it is - we are DEFINITELY seeing global temperature changes happening within 100 years (that to EVERYTHING we can measure) would normally take 10,000 years to happen.

Whether it's humans or not (BTW - it's humans) - if it carries on at this rate - (combined with cutting down all the trees) - large parts of the developing world will suffer within our life-times.

Forget sea-rises, forget the tempuratures being unseasonably pleasent in the spring - what do you think happens when 100M indians (just an example) no longer have water or a place to live (just Google 'Chennai') - or any of the other developing countries. Who cares about the 'brown people' right?

No more cheap labour. No more cheap products. No more cheap anything. 100M people migrating to the nearest countries?

You won't get many takers playing upon empathy around here.

TS is going to look really bad in this thread... Maybe ask a mod to delete it and save yourself the embarrassment
You look bad in every thread you post in, perhaps you should take your own advice....

Published by Paul Joseph Watson

Paul Joseph Watson is an English YouTube personality, radio host, writer and conspiracy theorist. He has been described as 'alt-right' by multiple sources. Although as late as July 2016 he called himself alt-right, he no longer accepts that label and considers himself part of the "New Right."

Sounds legit
Paul isn’t Finnish, nor does he publish papers, you fucking moron

Thomas Midgley Jr's patent that year. It wasn't commercially used until the late 30's . Even if it had been heavily used from 1928 (It wasn't), then the warming was already almost two thirds in play (1910-40).
CFC's were undoubtedly a causal factor. Whether or not other factors were at play, I am not making any claims either way--I'm no expert-- no doubt there could be contributions from things like solar output variation.

Thats all well and good but im still not giving control of our energy and economy to the UN in order to "combat global warming". Planting more trees? Sure. Take domestic measures to curb pollution? Sign me up. An international carbon tax or some global UN program?

giphy.gif

Climate change, more specifically drought brought by years of mismanagement of the Syrian country side, was a big factor in the Syrian civil war too.

Man made climate change is Al gores scam. Now that little piece of shit Greta is pushing it hard trying to scare all the kids. Pollution and trash in the ocean are real shit we should be concerned with instead

CFC's were undoubtedly a causal factor. Whether or not other factors were at play, I am not making any claims either way--I'm no expert-- no doubt there could be contributions from things like solar output variation.

I'm no expert either, but CFC's would have had a minimal , almost non existent effect considering the time frame in question.

Solar Irradiance was also looked at , but was fairly consistent from the early to mid 1900's. It's possible it could have played a part in some of the warming. SI actually increased from the 50's to late 60's, while temps dropped.

It's possible that most of the warming may have been natural.

Back