New Fedor sighting

it's just the tan. nice tan though

11755349_10206405906400356_4157940435723198814_n.jpg

This is my dad. 55 years old all natural (except the artificial left knee).

Why on Earth would you think Fedor's physique isn't natural?

wow, you're dad looks awesome!
why is that shirtless guy standing next to him doe?

You remind me of those people saying overreem was clean back in 2010 when he looked like the hulk. People were all like *that's totally normal man, I gained 30lb of lean muscle in a few weeks just lifting weights and eating tuna* I am sorry to tell you that's not natural. Look at pictures of circus "strong men" and bodybuilders from the late 1800's and early 1900's. That is what the male body can look like without steroids.

Old school strongman looks like Fedor.

24320xl.jpg

I don't see what's controversial or confusing about this.

Fedor is over 35 years old, and his athleticism was visibly declining in his last few fights.

OF COURSE he is using testosterone. And lots of other fighters do too. I'm not trying to bash them by saying that. It seems like common sense to me.

GHRP-6/2 is more likely...

And its 100% legal for MMA competition. Why risk getting caught when one peptide blend can get you 70% of the reverse-aging a test/anabolic/HGH stack will do?

With test he would have to cycle off before a fight which is hell, probably worse than never taking it for fighting..

Peptides he can use all through training and the day of the fight.

Sad to see so many people crying juice. Guys, he has somewhat bigger-looking biceps, in some photos. These are results basically anyone can attain. Get a gym membership.

I have no idea what Fedor is doing, or not doing, but he should stay retired. He turns 39 next month. This can only end poorly for him.

You remind me of those people saying overreem was clean back in 2010 when he looked like the hulk. People were all like *that's totally normal man, I gained 30lb of lean muscle in a few weeks just lifting weights and eating tuna* I am sorry to tell you that's not natural. Look at pictures of circus "strong men" and bodybuilders from the late 1800's and early 1900's. That is what the male body can look like without steroids.

You are comparing Fedor's look to Overeem's?

Seriously?

In b4 juicing accusations , since that is how this place goes.

War G.O.A.T.

Holy shit, I expected there to be one nerd yelling " juice " , but you guys are out of hand with your conjecture.

Old school strongman looks like Fedor.

24320xl.jpg

Sure man, because 260 pounds overeem bellow 10% bodyfat is the same as Fedor at 235 and well over 15%...I see fedor type of bodies all around, people who dont train look like Fedor, construction workers, farmers.. I dont see people like overeem ...

In b4 juicing accusations , since that is how this place goes.

War G.O.A.T.

I'm not going to accuse Fedor of juicing but I'll just say this. He comes from an org, Pride, that did not test for steroids, and freely let everyone in the org do all the juice they wanted. He was the best in Pride. Think it over some man.

I'm not going to accuse Fedor of juicing but I'll just say this. He comes from an org, Pride, that did not test for steroids, and freely let everyone in the org do all the juice they wanted. He was the best in Pride. Think it over some man.

That is conjecture.

That is conjecture.

Shrug. Fedor is one of the greatest of all time but saying Pride did not test for steroids and let the fighters do as much juice as they wanted is not conjecture.

Shrug. Fedor is one of the greatest of all time but saying Pride did not test for steroids and let the fighters do as much juice as they wanted is not conjecture.

Claiming that Fedor juiced because he could possibly pull it off is.

He clearly said he wasnt claiming Fedor used, he just using reasoning over favoratism and came up with a realistic and balanced opinion. Something i believe you are incapable of doing.

I don't know what to say to you. He was an undersized heavyweight and fighting in an org that did not test for steroids. Maybe he didn't do steroids and kicked all their asses.

Its unfortunate for Fedor, I think, because he spent the majority of his career in an organization that had no anti-doping rules. Its something that will never happen again in the sport.

I wish he would not come back. He turns 39 next month and the UFC will be testing him. That is a major uphill battle and a situation where I just think its too much to ask. He likely gets smashed. His only silver lining is that the heavyweight division is weak with the exception of a couple fighters.

Back