New Fedor sighting

can anyone recommend him a good veterinarian?

those pythons look sick

i strongly disagree.

Fedor is a HW, and has always been chubby in his professional career. So it must not be too difficult for him to get some more muscles. He hasn't a nick diaz or anderson silva's kind of body.

Have you seen him when he was younger and was lifting ? he was more ripped than that.

That being said, I hope he didn't spent to much time getting muscular instead of sharping his skills.

I gained 20 KG of muscle and a bit of fat in 2 years of hard training a a looot of cheese in my meals:)

The difference in power was huge.

Lol at all the naive people in this thread.
Didn't know fedor was graying

It's very difficult to put on that kind of weight. The very cynical part of me thinks he went and cycled supplements for three years. Now he's probably clean again. Probably has been for while as it takes a bit for your testosterone to stabilize. What most people forget is that you still hang on to a lot of the gains you made even after usage has stopped. His face is way thinner yet his body looks bigger. He might still be about 235 or maybe even lighter but he's definitely lost body fat as well.

Part of me thinks Fedor is a bit of an evil person. He used to be compared to a cyborg. It's probably still true. What if all of this "God" stuff is just PR bs so he can transition seamlessly into politics. He's a national hero and is also obviously intelligent. If all that were true, then it would also mean that he doesn't mind lying to everyone and that he doesn't mind sticking to an agenda. I'm probably just being pessimistic.

With all that said, Fedor's the greatest MMA fighter thus far. A true legend of the sport and the obvious second face on MMA's Mt. Rushmore along with Helio Gracie.

giphy.gif

Sad to see so many people crying juice. Guys, he has somewhat bigger-looking biceps, in some photos. These are results basically anyone can attain. Get a gym membership.

Oh come on.. only less than 6 weeks ago, the Nick Diaz picture is circulating and people are saying how small Fedor is... Now you guys are saying he is huge and juicing.

10277745_10152903649686643_2259834279401858335_n.jpg

Yeah.. Yeah.. angle and all.

I am loving the UberFedor. I really hope he signs with UFC.

looks thick...

it's gonna be weird if he shows up with a six pack at the fight. :icon_conf

It's very difficult to put on that kind of weight. The very cynical part of me thinks he went and cycled supplements for three years. Now he's probably clean again. Probably has been for while as it takes a bit for your testosterone to stabilize. What most people forget is that you still hang on to a lot of the gains you made even after usage has stopped. His face is way thinner yet his body looks bigger. He might still be about 235 or maybe even lighter but he's definitely lost body fat as well.

Part of me thinks Fedor is a bit of an evil person. He used to be compared to a cyborg. It's probably still true. What if all of this "God" stuff is just PR bs so he can transition seamlessly into politics. He's a national hero and is also obviously intelligent. If all that were true, then it would also mean that he doesn't mind lying to everyone and that he doesn't mind sticking to an agenda. I'm probably just being pessimistic.

With all that said, Fedor's the greatest MMA fighter thus far. A true legend of the sport and the obvious second face on MMA's Mt. Rushmore along with Helio Gracie.

You do realize their is a novel concept of getting bigger and more defined? It's a revolutionary thing. It's called "GOING TO THE GYM" maybe you've heard of it. Why would it be hard for him to put on weight, gain muscle or lose fat? I don't get it. People have been doing that for hundreds of years. You think you need steroids to look like that? All it takes is a decent diet, a decent workout program and consistency. I forgot, in this day and age, anyone that has muscle, must be on steroids. hahaha

If any other fighter gained that amount of mass people would immediately be screaming juice, but not fedor fans

How old are you people? 12? I will say it again. Listen close, young ones. You can get much bigger, without steroids. People have been doing it for years. He doesn't look all that much bigger than before. He looks a little more solid, that's it. Plus, with modern day supplementation(not talking about anything illegal) that makes all that much easier. there is some pretty advanced stuff out there. maybe you people should actually learn a little bit.

sad to see so many people crying juice. Guys, he has somewhat bigger-looking biceps, in some photos. These are results basically anyone can attain. Get a gym membership.

exactly!!!!

Does no one work out anymore?
I'm not saying that I guarantee Fedor is clean, but there is nothing here to indicate that he is not.

How old are you people? 12? I will say it again. Listen close, young ones. You can get much bigger, without steroids. People have been doing it for years. He doesn't look all that much bigger than before. He looks a little more solid, that's it. Plus, with modern day supplementation(not talking about anything illegal) that makes all that much easier. there is some pretty advanced stuff out there. maybe you people should actually learn a little bit.

When you eat a lot and train hard you get bigger fast. It depends on the food on how much fat you are going to gain.

Fedor eats everything and trains hard, ergo his very healthy and powerful physique.

I have a very similar body type and I gained 20 kg of mostly muscle in 2 years with eating everything I like (I love food, but I rarely eat unhealthy food, I do however eat food that isn't allowed when you want to be shredded-I don't want to be shredded so I don't care abou that:))

Back