New Fedor sighting

I will find one then

8d64255538375f9f2a51bd013398d302.jpg

That is the best the male body can look like without steroids, fellas. Deal with it.

Last edited:
He clearly said he wasnt claiming Fedor used, he just using reasoning over favoratism and came up with a realistic and balanced opinion. Something i believe you are incapable of doing.

He is insinuating that Fedor used.
If that is what you and he believe that is fine.

With circumstantial evidence it is only an opinion, an opposing opinion has nothing to do with favouritism or " favoratism ".

I just do not subscribe to your supposition.

I can only assume that people here have some of the worst genetics around, have never been moderately fit or never participated in sustained exercise or strength and conditioning, if they're seeing that pic of Fedor and instantly assuming "juice!"

looks old, but he is russian to be fair.

I can only assume that people here have some of the worst genetics around, have never been moderately fit or never participated in sustained exercise or strength and conditioning, if they're seeing that pic of Fedor and instantly assuming "juice!"

They're just trying to throw dirt on the name of legend the only way they know how.

He is insinuating that Fedor used.
If that is what you and he believe that is fine.

With circumstantial evidence it is only an opinion, an opposing opinion has nothing to do with favouritism or " favoratism ".

I just do not subscribe to your supposition.

My position is I have no idea. Maybe Fedor was so good that he could be undersized and also go against larger juicing athletes and destroy them. If so he certainly is a superhuman.

Don't be upset though when people look at the evidence or circumstances. The UFC tests its athletes and still has a steroid problem. Everyone is doubted. Geez, people accuse GSP of juicing. You think Fedor won't be accused coming from an org that had no testing?

My position is I have no idea. Maybe Fedor was so good that he could be undersized and also go against larger juicing athletes and destroy them. If so he certainly is a superhuman.

Don't be upset though when people look at the evidence or circumstances. The UFC tests its athletes and still has a steroid problem. Everyone is doubted. Geez, people accuse GSP of juicing. You think Fedor won't be accused coming from an org that had no testing?

Fair enough.

Do you believe the picture posted in the thread is evidence that he is juicing for his return ?.

Looks like he could be Putin's uncle

We may or may not witness him transition into a full kit wanker

Even if he did "juice" it's not illegal if he's not fighting. Depending what country you are in you can pretty much do whatever the heck you want and nobody is gonna care.

That being said I don't think he's on the juice but it's clear he's gained some muscle

You do realize their is a novel concept of getting bigger and more defined? It's a revolutionary thing. It's called "GOING TO THE GYM" maybe you've heard of it. Why would it be hard for him to put on weight, gain muscle or lose fat? I don't get it. People have been doing that for hundreds of years. You think you need steroids to look like that? All it takes is a decent diet, a decent workout program and consistency. I forgot, in this day and age, anyone that has muscle, must be on steroids. hahaha

Most people in my gym are on steroids.

It's very difficult to put on that kind of weight. The very cynical part of me thinks he went and cycled supplements for three years. Now he's probably clean again. Probably has been for while as it takes a bit for your testosterone to stabilize. What most people forget is that you still hang on to a lot of the gains you made even after usage has stopped. His face is way thinner yet his body looks bigger. He might still be about 235 or maybe even lighter but he's definitely lost body fat as well.

Part of me thinks Fedor is a bit of an evil person. He used to be compared to a cyborg. It's probably still true. What if all of this "God" stuff is just PR bs so he can transition seamlessly into politics. He's a national hero and is also obviously intelligent. If all that were true, then it would also mean that he doesn't mind lying to everyone and that he doesn't mind sticking to an agenda. I'm probably just being pessimistic.

With all that said, Fedor's the greatest MMA fighter thus far. A true legend of the sport and the obvious second face on MMA's Mt. Rushmore along with Helio Gracie.

What a fabrics of bullshit...

It's easy to put that mass on especially when you are HW and doesn't care about putting fat..especially since he had already been this big and just obviously started training weight again ( he stopped years ago on his own word )

He looks good but nothing exceptionnal, there are plenty of pics of him next to other people at his youth forum and he doesn't even look like an HW in most of them..
Not to mention the baretorso pics from his recent seminars where he doesn't look suspect at all...

He clearly said he wasnt claiming Fedor used, he just using reasoning over favoratism and came up with a realistic and balanced opinion. Something i believe you are incapable of doing.

No they wouldn't, it's not like it's lean mass too, to begin with..

I bet he won't even weigh 240 but be in his usual 233-235 range when he comes back

Sad to see so many people crying juice. Guys, he has somewhat bigger-looking biceps, in some photos. These are results basically anyone can attain. Get a gym membership.

Most of the people crying and calling him on PED use are most probably bitter/sour Anderson fans / Zuffa Zombies who still couldn't get past AS's positive test

Actually, you are missing a critical point: cardio. You can get very big without steroids but it is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to get very big AND have pro-fighter level cardio ability.

Being 5'10" 230lbs jacked if your focus is purely bodybuilding? Sure, it's possible (difficult, but possible).

Being 5'10" 230lbs jacked while training MMA 4 hours a day without steroids? Nope. Not possible. Which is why just about every fighter in the heavier weight classes is on the juice.

Bro science at it's finest

And by the way Fedor's isn't 5'10''

Back